Callers on postgame dont understand football

Adam

Moron? Dude, I view Losman in the same situation as Rothlisberger. Same kind of scenario, same type of team. One's a winner, one's a loser. (And by the way, I am taking a stab at the front office with that comment.)

I guess I have to spell things out;

453502[/snapback]

Losman has the best OL in the league to go along with one of the best run stopping Ds in the league just like big Ben does? Sweet!

I'm not defending Losman's play, he's been horrible, but come on.

Holcomb could do better than Losman but how much better? Not all that much with this O-line. I feel they benefit more by letting Losman gain the experience.

This is going to be a tough season but I expected 7-9 or 8-8 and that what this team is.

You're so smart. I wish i could be intelligent like you.

To the people who this Losman is Rob Johnson- go take football 101, you don't understand how many downs you get yet.

To the people who think Holcomb can step in and change things- he couldn't beat out Tim Couch in Cleveland- I watched that team, and Butch Davis benched Couch because he personally didn't like him. Holcomb is not that good. You are the same people who will bash Mularkey and Donahoe if Holcomb fails for not playing Losman.

As Marv Levy used to say- when you listen to the fans, you end up sitting with them. Coaches and GM's shouldn't listen to know-nothings cause thats what you are, and if you don't like being told that, sometimes the truth hurts.

453459[/snapback]

Your point is fans don't know anything.  Good for you.

What does that make you?  Assistant Head Coach?

If not, you would still be a know-nothing fan.

IF I were to agree with your point.

453966[/snapback]

Dude- chill- I'm talking about the "We lost, heads have to roll", instant gratification wanting losers.....not everybody