Callers on postgame dont understand football

Adam

To the people who this Losman is Rob Johnson- go take football 101, you don't understand how many downs you get yet.

To the people who think Holcomb can step in and change things- he couldn't beat out Tim Couch in Cleveland- I watched that team, and Butch Davis benched Couch because he personally didn't like him. Holcomb is not that good. You are the same people who will bash Mularkey and Donahoe if Holcomb fails for not playing Losman.

As Marv Levy used to say- when you listen to the fans, you end up sitting with them. Coaches and GM's shouldn't listen to know-nothings cause thats what you are, and if you don't like being told that, sometimes the truth hurts.

To the people who this Losman is Rob Johnson- go take football 101, you don't understand how many downs you get yet.

To the people who think Holcomb can step in and change things- he couldn't beat out Tim Couch in Cleveland- I watched that team, and Butch Davis benched Couch because he personally didn't like him. Holcomb is not that good. You are the same people who will bash Mularkey and Donahoe if Holcomb fails for not playing Losman.

As Marv Levy used to say- when you listen to the fans, you end up sitting with them. Coaches and GM's shouldn't listen to know-nothings cause thats what you are, and if you don't like being told that, sometimes the truth hurts.

453459[/snapback]

There's a couple of morons that post that drivel at a less intelligent Bills fan website, that shall remain nameless.

453459[/snapback]

Actually he did beat out Couch for the starting job. He got hurt that year. I learned that in my Football 101 class. Facts suck.

Actually he did beat out Couch for the starting job. He got hurt that year. I learned that in my Football 101 class. Facts suck.

453476[/snapback]

As a guy who follows both the Bills and Browns- I will say Holcomb played very well in the playoff loss- but Couch outplayed him in training camp, on the field, at the dinner table, and in his sleep. Holcomb is not going to turn into Jim Kelly, sorry, wrong answer.

JP is the first year (this is the 6th year). You get a clue!

453484[/snapback]

What I'm saying Mr. Clueless, is judge JP on his own merits. Not because you're pissed about 6th year, no playoffs. Blame the front office for that mess.

Young QB's take time to develop. Live with it, or continue to sound like a moron.

453459[/snapback]

They are the bulk of the WGR audience.

PTR

What I'm saying Mr. Clueless,  is judge JP on his own merits.  Not because you're pissed about 6th year,  no playoffs.  Blame the front office for that mess.

Young QB's take time to develop.  Live with it,  or continue to sound like a moron.

453492[/snapback]

Moron? Dude, I view Losman in the same situation as Rothlisberger. Same kind of scenario, same type of team. One's a winner, one's a loser. (And by the way, I am taking a stab at the front office with that comment.)

I guess I have to spell things out;

Moron? Dude, I view Losman in the same situation as Rothlisberger. Same kind of scenario, same type of team. One's a winner, one's a loser. (And by the way, I am taking a stab at the front office with that comment.)

453502[/snapback]

Yeah, our D is dominate like Pitt.

You're hanging yourself, I love it.

:doh:

453502[/snapback]

Yeah, I wonder why Denver stuck with Elway after he ruined the team the first year he started, same as what Aikman did in Dallas.....they ruined their teams.

You really should be a coach- as a matter of fact, I wish you were one- especially when it came press conference time.....I'd love to see your answers....pointing fingers at your assistants, I bet

What I'm saying Mr. Clueless,  is judge JP on his own merits.  Not because you're pissed about 6th year,  no playoffs.  Blame the front office for that mess.

Young QB's take time to develop.  Live with it,  or continue to sound like a moron.

453492[/snapback]

That's fine, but we were sold a bill of goods that said we were going to be a playoff contender this year, and that Losman now would be an upgrade over Bledsoe. (It's not hard to go back and find threads blasting any national reporter who dared suggest that the Bills would be taking a step backwards in Losman's first year.)

So the point is that JP has been sold as somebody who is now ready to step in and take the reigns, and I think it is fair that that be the benchmark against which he is measured.

453476[/snapback]

:doh: Not to mention Couch was the first overall pick, so there's that slight possibility that the organization gave him more chances because they had more invested in him.

Yeah, I wonder why Denver stuck with Elway after he ruined the team the first year he started, same as what Aikman did in Dallas.....they ruined their teams.

You really should be a coach- as a matter of fact, I wish you were one- especially when it came press conference time.....I'd love to see your answers....pointing fingers at your assistants, I bet

453517[/snapback]

If you think Aikman or Elway had the talent around them that JP does maybe you need to take that football 101 class you were screaming about.

453459[/snapback]

Ahhh, a Losman apologist! He stinks! Period!

Will he get better... as a fan, I hope. But right now... he's the worst QB in the league. Hands down. He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a hand grenade.

TERRIBLE!