Those refs suck!!!!

Wiz

How about that roughing call on Troy Vincent.  That was a key call leading to a td!!!!  How about that interference call that the changed their mind about after politicking by the Falcons!!!!! 

We got f'd!!! :doh:  :doh:

453331[/snapback]

Unreal. We were jobbed by Deangelo Halls whining.

How about that roughing call on Troy Vincent.  That was a key call leading to a td!!!!  How about that interference call that the changed their mind about after politicking by the Falcons!!!!! 

453331[/snapback]

Troy did go helmet to helmet on Vick so that was the right call. Also, the interference didn't look like interference to me. This team deserved everything they got except for the bogus Losman fumble call.

The Bills are just a dumb team from the coaching staff on down. What in heck did they do during preseason anyways??? I think they may be one of the bottom 5 teams in the league right now.

Troy did go helmet to helmet on Vick so that was the right call. Also, the interference didn't look like interference to me. This team deserved everything they got except for the bogus Losman fumble call.

The Bills are just a dumb team from the coaching staff on down. What in heck did they do during preseason anyways??? I think they may be one of the bottom 5 teams in the league right now.

453360[/snapback]

'MOO' indeed. He coaches like an old cow.

on tv the one ref comes in and says losman got the first down then the ref on the other side takes 2 steps backward and there is no way he could see any better than the ref on the other side . we got !@#$ed

453358[/snapback]

Losman didn't get the first down. He tripped as soon as he started forward. The real shocker here is that McGahee's number wasn't called there. Malarkey does not look good after this one, dude needs to get his head out of you-know-what.

453360[/snapback]

If that was a roughing call, then JP was roughed at least three times without it being called. Even the announcers said that Moulds was interfered with.

The refs definitely did not help the Bills, but they didn't beat them either. The Bills have to be better in the Red Zone on offense and better on 3rd down on defense. Until they do improve in these areas, they won't make the playoffs.

On the plus side; although you never want to lose at home, at least it was out of conference.

Dave.

The refs definitely did not help the Bills, but they didn't beat them either.  The Bills have to be better in the Red Zone on offense and better on 3rd down on defense.  Until they do improve in these areas, they won't make the playoffs.

On the plus side; although you never want to lose at home, at least it was out of conference.

Dave.

453387[/snapback]

Without those two calls, I think the Bills would have won. Not that they would have necessarily deserved it, but those two calls changed the game.

Without those two calls, I think the Bills would have won.  Not that they would have necessarily deserved it, but those two calls changed the game.

453408[/snapback]

Even with those 2 calls, the Bills have to hold Atlanta on 3rd down and convert the good field position into a touchdown, not just 3 points.

Dave.

Watch the replays, those calls were correct.

453437[/snapback]

Wrongo. Hall had an "arm bar" on Moulds as the announcer said and wasn't even looking back at the ball. And how often does a referee pick up a flag on a judgement call such as interferencel? That is BULL SH@T!!

453331[/snapback]

Nope- we didn't make plays- the 1991 team would overcome "bad"calls

Last week, Mike Williams (WR- Det) got called for offensive pass interference and he did nothing wrong. A vet gets away with everything (Michael Irvin used to push off 50% of the time) and they never getted called, but a rookie gets these whimpy calls.

Today, I watched a defensive pass interence call on Tampa that was a complete joke. The CB play it perfect, and he was trying to get the ball, the receiver grabbed him and the ref threw the flag on the CB. Grudden went nuts and got an additional 15.

Pass interference rule sucks, it isn't called fairly at all.