Is there anyone here who doubts that strings . .

Peter

Has it ever occurred to you or any of the other sheeple that harp on this that he wore the flight suit because he was flying in a jet????  It was an S-3 ASW patrol plane, not a passenger plane.  The stewardess doesn't just show you to your seat and serve you a martini.  You sit down at one of four crew positions, and strap into an ejection seat.  You can't safely fly in one without wearing a flight suit...  :lol:

32440[/snapback]

Did it ever occur to you that he went in the jet to look like that warrior president and parade around like a rooster.

Gee, there were no political motives in doing so and then standing in front of a sign that said "Mission Accomplished" and then blaming it on the crew.

He looked like a fool.

In fact, he looked like Dukakis in that tank.

You may not have noticed but "big picture" and Pete haven't been introduced.

32447[/snapback]

See post above.

I also forgot to mention that the ship was 20 miles off shore and the administration asked that it be delayed from coming into port so that they could get the photo op.

BIG PICTURE.

See post above.

I also forgot to mention that the ship was 20 miles off shore and the administration asked that it be delayed from coming into port so that they could get the photo op.

BIG PICTURE.

32465[/snapback]

Heaven forbid they do something military involving the military. Politicians never use photo ops, that would make sense.

Good thing you aren't wallowing around in the minutia. :lol:

Did it ever occur to you that he went in the jet to look like that warrior president and parade around like a rooster.

Gee, there were no political motives in doing so and then standing in front of a sign that said "Mission Accomplished" and then blaming it on the crew.

He looked like a fool.

32460[/snapback]

I would NEVER use photo-ops like that. I was in Vietnam.

Blaming it on the crew was a bad move. It is much better to blame stuff on either a Secret Service guy or the speechwriter, like I do.

Is there anyone here who seriously doubts that someone pulled strings to get GWB in the Texas National Guard?

32151[/snapback]

Not me , on the other hand he could have left the country like Slime Ball Bill .At least Bush was in the Guard with the possibility of being sent to Viet Nam.Of course here you have Dan Blather releasing this story , with Kerry its the Veterans that were there.

I said I didnt doubt it I also dont doubt the fact the Blather had those documents forged .

Heaven forbid they do something military involving the military.  Politicians never use photo ops, that would make sense.

Good thing you aren't wallowing around in the minutia.  :lol:

32468[/snapback]

It is the hypocrisy of it given his history.

Apparently, you are unable to see that.

He looked like a fool.

32460[/snapback]

Yeah...and when he was in the Guard, he only wore flight suits for photo ops, too...

By the way, did you know they retired that particular plane after Bush flew to the carrier on it? Wonder why they did that...

Yeah...and when he was in the Guard, he only wore flight suits for photo ops, too...

By the way, did you know they retired that particular plane after Bush flew to the carrier on it?  Wonder why they did that...

32503[/snapback]

Ooohhh , I know, because Bush the Terrible Rosened it when he landed. :lol: