I have a confession to make

Rubes

I was at my wife's cousin's wedding last week in Illinois and didn't get to watch the Bills game. I'm fairly certain that had a major impact on the game's outcome.

That said, I will be properly seated for this weekend's game. If that ain't good news, I don't know what is.

With a post title of "I have a confession to make" and an intro of "my wife's cousins wedding" I thought the post was going to be a lot better than that!!

"I was at my wife's cousins wedding, and at about 11 o'clock everyone was pretty drunk. I started dancing with the bride's mother, and...."

I was at my wife's cousin's wedding last week in Illinois and didn't get to watch the Bills game. I'm fairly certain that had a major impact on the game's outcome.

That said, I will be properly seated for this weekend's game. If that ain't good news, I don't know what is.

452040[/snapback]

How dare you miss a Bills game, you !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ing !@#$!!!!!

With a post title of "I have a confession to make" and an intro of  "my wife's cousins wedding" I thought the post was going to be a lot better than that!!

"I was at my wife's cousins wedding, and at about 11 o'clock everyone was pretty drunk. I started dancing with the bride's mother, and...."

452048[/snapback]

I think those usually start out with something like "I never thought something like this would happen to me..." :lol:

452040[/snapback]

Not even a blood relative....no wonder we lost. Don't get distracted by you wife's cousin's gardener's pet hamster's birthday this week Rubes....jeez....

Not even a blood relative....no wonder we lost.  Don't get distracted by you wife's cousin's gardener's pet hamster's birthday this week Rubes....jeez....

452169[/snapback]

No kidding. The worst part was having to spend the day with a bunch of Bears fans whooping it up as they crushed Detroit and bragged about how much better Kyle Orton is than JP. As if!

This isn't, like, going to be another horrible human being thing, is it?

452221[/snapback]

We should only be so lucky. But it would be a "horrible Bills fan" thread instead, I suppose.

You think this is bad? I'm too ashamed to tell you what will happen during the Miami game weekend. Ugh.