LOSS TO TAMPA=LOSS TO DOLPHINS:

philburger1

1989 was the year of the "Bickering Bills" a talented team on the verge of greatness.

The next season started off on the wrong foot, with the Bills being hammered by the Dolphins on the road. The Bills used that loss to regroup and refocus. The result? A march to the Super Bowl.

Here's hoping the early season loss to Tampa was the slap in the face this talented group needed.

I say the Falcons don't score more than 10 points.

Bills 20, Dirty Birds 10

yikes...you're taking so many leaps with that post that i may have to call you "grasshopper."

easy on the super bowl team comparisons, sparky. i'll settle for a nice W and signs of improvement on both sides of the ball.

yikes...you're taking so many leaps with that post that i may have to call you "grasshopper."

easy on the super bowl team comparisons, sparky.  i'll settle for a nice W and signs of improvement on both sides of the ball.

451653[/snapback]

Oh hell, preseason I picked the Colts to win the AFC. This Bills team is not Super Bowl team, but their talent should make them a 10-6 playoff team. That egg they laid in Tampa is something you would expect from the Browns or 49ers....

Oh hell, preseason I picked the Colts to win the AFC. This Bills team is not Super Bowl team, but their talent should make them a 10-6 playoff team. That egg they laid in Tampa is something you would expect from the Browns or 49ers....

451755[/snapback]

Both of which are 1-1 as well.

Both of which are 1-1 as well.

451783[/snapback]

good teams at least try to show up for road games.

they don't let the Eagles run up the score at will.

or the bucs run it down their throat the whole game.

Bills 'should' be way above the lions, 49ers, and browns, and...

green bay may be in that group this year. they might be the worst

team in the nfl this year.