Don't know if this has been posted yet

NCDAWG

I go to this site every day to see what is going on with other teams. What I notice about PFT is they tend to exaggerate and hype virtually every. This so as to create a large audience. Then you see the story either die off, or a few days later they down-play it.

I wouldn't be concerned

Posted it only because it mentioned the bills.  I do not endorse or otherwise believe this statement. Also I take no responsiblility for this article or the contents therein.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

451554[/snapback]

Is this about the statement that Mularkey is going to get flushed at the end of the season if he doesn't have something to show?

Posted it only because it mentioned the bills.  I do not endorse or otherwise believe this statement. Also I take no responsiblility for this article or the contents therein.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

451554[/snapback]

You are right not to be concerned. Profootballtalk is, perhaps, the worst, most unreliable site on the net. They have NO inside info...none whatsoever. They simply reprint stuff they have read...and make up stuff to build controversy. They are a joke.

So I wont click the link, anybody nice enough to do the dirty work and post it here?

451583[/snapback]

Keep in mind this is like getting national news from the People magazine.

"QUIET QUARTERBACK CONTROVERSY IN BUFFALO

Although second-year pro J.P. Losman is by all appearances firmly in control of the quarterback position with the Bills, a league source tells us that, within the locker room, there's a brewing controversy.

Many players, we're told, believe that veteran Kelly Holcomb gives the Bills a better chance to win now.

Losman briefly was yanked late in the team's Week Two loss at Tampa, but was reinserted after one series.

But as coach Mike Mularkey tries to coax the best possible performance out of Losman, a chunk of the quarterback's teammates will continue to look to Holcomb, who took Cleveland by storm in late 2002 and beat out Tim Couch for the starting job in 2003.

Losman was a first-round pick of the Bills in 2004. The team traded back into round one with the Cowboys, sacrificing their 2005 first-rounder in order to jump on the former Tulane quarterback.

Through two games, Losman has thrown for 283 yards and one touchdown."

There was this yesterday, speculating on the next coach of the Texans as well:

So it appears that the next coach of the Texans (if indeed there is a "next coach" in 2006) will be a guy who is a head coach right now.

And that means it'll be a coach who is either fired from or who is permitted to leave his current gig. The pool of potential retreads, though, will contain some younger guys who aren't all that enticing (pun intended), including the Meathead and Mike "Meathead II" Mularkey (who could find himself thrown under the Buffalo bus by Tom Donahoe if the Bills fall apart this year).