FWIW - B'gals offer Texans accomodation

stuckincincy

The Cowpukes are playing the Niners Sunday in SF and then Oakland in Oakland the next week. They are coming today and staying in the area all next week instead of trying to get back to Dallas.

451915[/snapback]

Good 'ole Dallas. My first game on tv is the B'gals at 1 pm on CBS - well, that's ok, but the Fox offering is a cheesy Robin Hood adventure. At 4 PM it's NE at PIT and DAL - SF.

I'm doubtful that I'll get to see a single Bill's game this year...don't know if they have an off-time game though. (I hope not - the recent history of that is embarrasing - :( ).

Good 'ole Dallas. My first game on tv is the B'gals at 1 pm on CBS - well, that's ok, but the Fox offering is a cheesy Robin Hood adventure. At 4 PM it's NE at PIT and DAL - SF.

I'm doubtful that I'll get to see a single Bill's game this year...don't know if they have an off-time game though.  (I hope not - the recent history of that is embarrasing - :( ).

451923[/snapback]

what about the denver game?

and the playoffs....

you'll catch a couple of games.

I'm doubtful that I'll get to see a single Bill's game this year...don't know if they have an off-time game though.  (I hope not - the recent history of that is embarrasing - :lol: ).

451923[/snapback]

Park yourself at the bar of a local sports bar and nurse a beer a half. I used to do that to keep the cost down and it worked pretty well.

I'm doubtful that I'll get to see a single Bill's game this year...don't know if they have an off-time game though.  (I hope not - the recent history of that is embarrasing - :lol: ).

451923[/snapback]

I just moved to a house in Oakley w/ the Sunday Ticket in 4 rooms...you're welcome to come down for a game sometime, as long as your wife buys you some cigs and beers first

:lol: