Anybody from Burlington or Plattsburgh?

McGill Bill

I'm in Montreal, and the CBS and FOX feeds that I get are from Burlington and Plattsburgh. WCAX is the CBS feed, I believe.

My digital cable service says that FOX will be showing one of the Miami, Buffalo, Green Bay, or Minnesota games, but I don't know which one. Does anybody who gets this feed know which game will be shown? Thanks in advance.

As per Titan TV guide the scheduled game is the Falcons at Bills subject to

local programing changes...

Fox WFFF Burlington

Select the grid and click on the NFL football game...and it lists the currently

planned game.

NFL Football

Falcons at Bills 09/25/2005 1:00 PM, 3 hrs 30 min

Atlanta (1-1) at Buffalo (1-1). Warrick Dunn leads the Falcons' ground attack against an improving Bills defense. Young Buffalo QB J.P. Losman struggled against Tampa last week, but the Bills are one of only three teams without a turnover.

Sports/Other

English, Live

I'm in Montreal, and the CBS and FOX feeds that I get are from Burlington and Plattsburgh. WCAX is the CBS feed, I believe.

My digital cable service says that FOX will be showing one of the Miami, Buffalo, Green Bay, or Minnesota games, but I don't know which one. Does anybody who gets this feed know which game will be shown? Thanks in advance.

451232[/snapback]

Sit back and enjoy the game home. It will be the first time this year I get to watch the game at home instead of Champs on St-Laurent.

Marc in Montréal

I hope you guys are right, but my experience with Fox has been that their schedules are not always accurate and they tend to show mostly NFC games. In Plattsburgh, the Bills are rarely on CBS unless they are playing the Patriots, Jets, and sometimes the Fish and almost never on Fox unless they are playing the Giants. When I checked my cable schedule (which is always accurate) for Fox on Sunday, I found no game specified yet.

The broadcast game is often determined at the last minute, so here's hoping that the local Fox affiliate keep to its existing schedule otherwise its sports bar time again.

I hope you guys are right, but my experience with Fox has been that their schedules are not always accurate and they tend to show mostly NFC games.  In Plattsburgh, the Bills are rarely on CBS unless they are playing the Patriots, Jets, and sometimes the Fish and almost never on Fox unless they are playing the Giants. When I checked my cable schedule (which is always accurate) for Fox on Sunday, I found no game specified yet.

The broadcast game is often determined at the last minute, so here's hoping that the local Fox affiliate keep to its existing schedule otherwise its sports bar time again.

451514[/snapback]

Seriously. The thing is, the Buffalo game IS an NFC game. Well, 50% NFC. Should be good enough. I don't want to have to watch it with no sound at Champ's.

Seriously. The thing is, the Buffalo game IS an NFC game. Well, 50% NFC. Should be good enough. I don't want to have to watch it with no sound at Champ's.

451683[/snapback]

I checked fox44.net's listing on Monday and it was either Bills game or Packers game. I checked back Thursday and only the Bills game was scheduled. Now the only thing that could change that would be for fox44's signal to be switched to another NFC game, on Global, that would feature the Pats or the Jets. But global's got a 4 p.m. game. So we're good !

Marc in Montréal