Bills 16 - Atlanta 10

stevestojan

Sorry, not ready to give up yet... This defense is allowed to have a week where they don't completely dominate. So long as Mularkey can keep his head out of his ass and let this team play, we win. Lindell 3/4. McGahee gets his 1st TD.

Bills commit 2 Turnovers.

Bills force 5.

Sorry, not ready to give up yet... This defense is allowed to have a week where they don't completely dominate. So long as Mularkey can keep his head out of his ass and let this team play, we win.  Lindell 3/4. McGahee gets his 1st TD.

Bills commit 2 Turnovers.

Bills force 5.

450651[/snapback]

smart post steve. I believe that there will be less to's but i do think mcgahee will play like a madman on sunday. also, i hope our D is wearing spermcide on sundya so they don't fall victim to mexico

Is this the official predictions thread?  Because it doesn't say anything about being official.

450679[/snapback]

Absolutely not. My official-thread-starting privilege was taken away months ago. This is just a warm up. I'm sure someone else will start the official thread soon.

I really don't have a feel for how this game will go, on either side of the ball. But my heart says Willis gets the run game going early, then JP uses the ol' play action to shred Atlanta's mediocre pass defense. Then we go back to Willis in the fourth to wrap it up.

31-10 Bills. Willis gets 2, JP throws for 2. Lindell gets more points kicking extra points than field goals for a change.

I'm laughing at these blow out predictions especially after last weeks putrid performance. When's the last time the Buffalo Bills even beat a team of Atlanta's caliber?

450786[/snapback]

When was the last time we LOST to an overrated NFC team at home?

Bears in '02, Redskins in '03, Rams in '04, fill in the blank in '05....

I've been saying since June this will be "that game" so I ain't turning back now.