News hotties

col_forbin

Here's my picks for the Cleveland Wing:

Allison Alexander (I posted her earlier on another thread). This pic does NOT do her justice...she's much better looking. She's on early in the morning and a nice way to start your day. Allison is a former Fiesta Bowl Queen.

She's not to be confused with Sharon Reed, the reporter who took her clothes off to pose nude with several hundred others in a Spencer Tunick photo in Cleveland last year.

WOIO in Cleveland seems to have all of the really hot anchors and reporters. :( None of the other stations have anyone to speak of, except Stacey Frey of Fox 8 (click on bios under "Fox 8 Personalities" and go to "Stacey Frey"), who looks a LOT like my wife, the lovely and talented Kimberly. :P

Mike

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shredd and Regan are a morning radio show in Buffalo.  They have a contest for the hottest news babe.  They held a vote with the chicks from each channel, leaving one babe per channel plus one wild card.

Check 'em out

They are a little weak across the board IMO.  My vote goes to Kelly Kraft, even though I have never seen her on TV, only in this pic.

451474[/snapback]

Ellen Maxwell is hot. I forgot how much I used to like her.

Shredd and Regan are a morning radio show in Buffalo.  They have a contest for the hottest news babe.  They held a vote with the chicks from each channel, leaving one babe per channel plus one wild card.

Check 'em out

They are a little weak across the board IMO.  My vote goes to Kelly Kraft, even though I have never seen her on TV, only in this pic.

451474[/snapback]

Where's Robin Adams? Not only is she hot, but she knows her sports. She is by far the hottest news babe in Buffalo

Check 'em out

451474[/snapback]

Shred and Refan are still around? Man they must have been together for ages now. I used to listedn to them in college 12 years ago.

here's my contribution...  she's a fox.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=bios&id=3238235

451092[/snapback]

Quit stealing our triangle newsbabes Corp. Shae is gorgeous...we have a few others...here's one..

Our former Redskins cheerleader The lovely Valonda

NewsChannel 14 Carolina--had the absolute hottest one--Stacy Dorst -- but she moved on...

Claudine Chalfant from NewsChannel 14 is the epitome of cute in person--but her picture on the web does not do her justice...she is an avid runner in incredible shape...

Quit stealing our triangle newsbabes Corp. Shae is gorgeous...we have a few others...here's one..

Our former Redskins cheerleader The lovely Valonda

NewsChannel 14 Carolina--had the absolute hottest one--Stacy Dorst -- but she moved on...

Claudine Chalfant from NewsChannel 14 is the epitome of cute in person--but her picture on the web does not do her justice...she is an avid runner in incredible shape...

452338[/snapback]

I'm missing out on the news 14, since i have directv... oh well. There's another hottie, on one of the networks, but i can't remember which one she is to find her picture.

• 2 weeks later...
Damn, Herman Munster had an illegitimate daughter!

451025[/snapback]

Turns out Hermans daughter is a Bills fan. They were discussing football during the news cast this morning, and she stated she is from Buffalo and a Bills fan. She said something like, just like a typical Bills fan she will always be a Bills fan no matter how bad, and this year is about as bad as it gets. :)