Watching a local Falcons show

I'm located right out of Atlanta, and I'm watching a local Falcons game and they're talking to Falcons LB Ed Hartwell. Hartwell has said that they're gonna try and pound the ball frequently Sunday versus our WEAK defense. He is alos saying that he feels sorry for Willis McGahee because they dare teams to run the ball on them. Hartwell said that he feels sorry for the Bills because nobody should want to face his team after losing a game. They also mentioned Michael Vick and Hartwell said Vick isn't working out and it doesn't look like he is gonna play right now. So on Sunday we gotta get the crowd loud and against Matt Schaub. All I gotta say is that I can't wait till Sunday. Hartwell thinks he is a Bad Ass but he doesn't know what is about to hit him. We are also coming off a loss. Oh yea Hartwell also said that Losman doesn't scare him.

LOL! Yeah, you don't want to face the Falcons after a loss, but the Bills don't care when THEY lose. What a tool! This will be the 2nd road game for the Falcons, after travelling from Atlanta to Seattle, and then back again for the Bills game, coupled with Vick's likely absence, and this is another loss for the Falcons. As if the Seahawks' defense is any better!

I wonder if Hartwell felt bad for Shuan Alexander last week at this time:

nfl.com game recap

"I was thinking, 'Oh my goodness, here we go again,' " coach Mike Holmgren said after the Seahawks nearly blew a 21-0 halftime lead, but held on to beat Atlanta 21-18.

Shaun Alexander ran for 144 yards and a touchdown and Matt Hasselbeck passed for 281 yards and two more TDs. Still, it was the defense that won it for the Seahawks, shutting down the Falcons after Atlanta got the ball back with 2:39 left at its 27.

Bryce Fisher sacked Michael Vick on third down, then Andre Dyson knocked down a pass intended for Michael Jenkins from Matt Schaub, who twice replaced Vick late in the game when the Atlanta QB felt his left leg cramping after a 32-yard run. Fisher fell on Vick as he fell a yard behind the line of scrimmage.

I'm located right out of Atlanta, and I'm watching a local Falcons game and they're talking to Falcons LB Ed Hartwell.  Hartwell has said that they're gonna try and pound the ball frequently Sunday versus our WEAK defense.  He is alos saying that he feels sorry for Willis McGahee because they dare teams to run the ball on them.  Hartwell said that he feels sorry for the Bills because nobody should want to face his team after losing a game.  They also mentioned Michael Vick and Hartwell said Vick isn't working out and it doesn't look like he is gonna play right now.  So on Sunday we gotta get the crowd loud and against Matt Schaub.  All I gotta say is that I can't wait till Sunday.  Hartwell thinks he is a Bad Ass but he doesn't know what is about to hit him.  We are also coming off a loss.  Oh yea Hartwell also said that Losman doesn't scare him.

449870[/snapback]

Send a copy to the Bills lockeroom ! This should get them fired up !

did he say "weak defense".....

the only thing i am worried about, is that we dont know if vick will play. if he plays, that changed everything. it changed out entire defense. so we actually have to practice 2 diffrent types of defenses. but if the backup plays, then we have a good chance of winning. but we NEED LOSMAN TO PLAY WELL.

did he say "weak defense".....

the only thing i am worried about, is that we dont know if vick will play. if he plays, that changed everything. it changed out entire defense. so we actually have to practice 2 diffrent types of defenses. but if the backup plays, then we have a good chance of winning. but we NEED LOSMAN TO PLAY WELL.

450484[/snapback]

We need McGahee to play well....Actually we want the Bills as a team to play

well :D

I'm located right out of Atlanta, and I'm watching a local Falcons game and they're talking to Falcons LB Ed Hartwell.  Hartwell has said that they're gonna try and pound the ball frequently Sunday versus our WEAK defense.  He is alos saying that he feels sorry for Willis McGahee because they dare teams to run the ball on them.  Hartwell said that he feels sorry for the Bills because nobody should want to face his team after losing a game.  They also mentioned Michael Vick and Hartwell said Vick isn't working out and it doesn't look like he is gonna play right now.  So on Sunday we gotta get the crowd loud and against Matt Schaub.  All I gotta say is that I can't wait till Sunday.  Hartwell thinks he is a Bad Ass but he doesn't know what is about to hit him.  We are also coming off a loss.  Oh yea Hartwell also said that Losman doesn't scare him.

449870[/snapback]

Sounds a lot like what Houston's Antwaan Peek said before the first game.