Down and very dirty.

erynthered

And your da*n link severed my connection, too. <_<

449410[/snapback]

Watza a matta dial-up boy? :lol::lol:

449424[/snapback]

My wife would like a cable connection, too. But I resist; I don't want her to spend money on such frivolities because of fear that it could cut in on the beer and cigs she buys me.

Marry well, and life is a dream... :P

Watza a matta dial-up boy? :lol:<_<

449424[/snapback]

My wife would like a cable connection, too. But I resist; I don't want her to spend money on such frivolities because of fear that it could cut in on the beer and cigs she buys me.

Marry well, and life is a dream... :P

How much you pay for dialup? In my area, if you get have SBC local and long distance, you can get regular DSL (up to 1.5 Mbps) for $14.95 a month. :lol:

Marry well, and life is a dream... :lol:

How much you pay for dialup? In my area, if you get have SBC local and long distance, you can get regular DSL (up to 1.5 Mbps) for $14.95 a month. <_<

449603[/snapback]

I pay 21.95 for Earthlink dial-up. I know there are cheaper options, but I like their service and they do a bang-up job in keeping garbage away. I'm really not interested in hi-speed - at my stage of life. Keep me away from that grassy plot!!! I'm not ready yet!!! Slow it down!!!

I had Compuserve from the old DOS/300 baud days, but left 'em when AOL bought them. Compuserve required you to use your account name - no hiding behind pseudonyms like stuckincincy - so it was very civil and if you became abusive, they would toss you and your money out. AOL instutited aliases and had no such scruples. :lol:

That was my first thought... Good 'ole Conrad.

They did a story sometime ago asking players what goes on under the pile in football.  I think it was in SI?

Some pretty nasty stuff...

:(  :blink:  :)

450204[/snapback]

It seems like a story comes out on that topic every year...

It seems like a story comes out on that topic every year...

450436[/snapback]

Next thing you know, there will be 40 threads about why we should trade Travis, or 30 threads on how bad Bledsoe is. Or maybe 200 threads about Flutie Vs Johnson.

I'll save the article for January. :D

I pay 21.95 for Earthlink dial-up. I know there are cheaper options, but I like their service and they do a bang-up job in keeping garbage away. I'm really not interested in hi-speed - at my stage of life.  Keep me away from that grassy plot!!! I'm not ready yet!!! Slow it down!!!

Come now man! You could be paying LESS for FASTER service! I could understand if hi-speed were more expensive, but if you have DSL available for $14.95 in your area, that would save you $7 a month. Plus you get all the pop-up and spam blockers and their service is good. And it's easy to install. Don't resist change. Embrace it, especially when it saves you money, time, and ridicule! <_<