LOST fans, The Island's Secret Revealed!

DrDawkinstein

i know this is way off topic now that we're in season. But i know there are a lot of Lost fans here too. i dont watch the show, but this was an interesting read.

keep in mind, i took it from a site which took it from a site which... you get the idea.

feel free to move the post. (and no, i didnt get it from a nazi site or anything like that garbage)

Warning what you are about to read is the biggest spoiler of all

This is the true mythology of the show as the creators intended

Any variation in coming episodes from what you are about read is only due to pressures from ABC executives.

During WWII the Nazi's were obsessed with mysticism, astrology, Atlantis, and yes numerology. 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42, were believed to contain the ultimate destiny for the Master Race and all of humanity, these numbers are the great divider between black and white, good and evil, pure and impure blood. They used these numbers in their code machines and in the organization of their concentration camps, they were believed to bring good fortune to the good and pure, and disaster to all others especially those of lower races.

Nazi numerologists located the Island in the 1940s. When they first arrived like our favorite castaways strange things happened. They quickly discovered the black rock and saw those strange wispy ghost like shadows that Jack and Kate saw. They determined that these were the black souls of the African Slaves in the ship. A number of attempts were made to remove these souls from what the Nazi's believed to be their Aryan Fantasy Island. It wasn't until Nazi grunts sacrificed their lives and poured their blood into the ground that formed a circle around the black rock that created a blood barrier that contained the black souls.

The Nazi's used numerology to study the island's secrets and through their efforts built a research facility underground, hence the hatch. It was the numbers that told them how far to dig down. In their research they discovered an underground water table, the Nazi's drank the water, some suffered painful deaths others who had injuries, diseases, etc were cured, they more they drank the more healthy most of them became. The Nazi's believed they discovered the fountain of youth and the fountain of death, They believed for the pure blooded, master race Nazi's it was the fountain of youth, for the Nazi's who died they must have had impure ancestry that was not known about. They believed this water would be the great purifier the great equalizer of humanity.

While they were researching they built a large tank like machine to patrol the island, A machine that could navigate through the jungle with ease. They did not want the secrets of the Island to fall into enemy hands. When the operator of the machine has spilled some of the water on the machine he and the machine became bonded, part man part machine all monster. The Nazi's were not able to control this monster, who destroyed much of their equipment and their transportation home. The Nazi's hid in the underground research facility and created the ultimate hatch to keep the monster out. The Nazi's created the radio transmission broadcasting only the numbers in hope that the only ones who would understand it would be other master race types allies of the Nazi's and rescue them.

After many years had passed the effect of the water began to wear off, many came to the island over the years and it wasn't until a baby had been bathed in the water did they realize that the water needed to be rejuvenated by an infant. This is what happened to Rousseau's baby, and this is why Ethan Rom wanted Clair's baby.

Ethan Rom was one of the Nazi's who came to the Island, his real name Erwin Rommel. He had desperately needed the baby since it has been 16 years since the last baby was used to rejuvenate the water that gave him youth.

Although the Nazi's have applied their twisted master race logic to the island and the numbers, there is some truth to them, Locke who is a white male with blue eyes and fits the Aryan profile has the best luck on the island and his ailments were cured. Hurley who is of Mexican decent who would not be a friend of the Nazi's has had nothing but back luck from the numbers.

WARNING WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ NEXT WILL REVEAL ONLY WHAT WILL BE SHOWN IN THE VERY LAST EPISODE

What you will discover is the man that runs the core of it all deep in the bowels of underground research facility is Hitler himself, much like Ethan Rom he and reverted to almost and animal state.

There it is the true mythology to the show.

What can I say? Sometimes the truth hurts!

And you watch this drivel? 

I think I saw the man and machine bonding thing on the Trapper Keeper episode of South Park last night  when Cartman and the Trapper keeper melded into one.

449651[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure that drivel has about as much to do with the show as retatta has to do with cooking.

It's actually a pretty good show. Smart, tight, well-written, not patronizing to the viewing audience at all...well deserving of the Emmy.

3rd sentence in: "i dont watch the show..."

i cant bill-ieve none of the fans of the show responded to this. oh well

449976[/snapback]

I was afraid to read this until after the premeire. I guess that was an unfounded fear. The above sounds like total horsesh-- to me.

And you watch this drivel? 

I think I saw the man and machine bonding thing on the Trapper Keeper episode of South Park last night  when Cartman and the Trapper keeper melded into one.

449651[/snapback]

If you don't watch the show why would you waste your time reading this thread? Just something that I've noticed about people on the Internet. Nothing gives certain people more pleasure than to talk negatively about something other people enjoy.

As to the validity of the revelations in the post they sound way too amateurish to me to be true. I highly doubt it's true, but what the hell do I know?