Programming Note

plenzmd1

Here in Richmond, and I assume in lots of other places as well, the game this week is on the local Fox affiliate. I assume because of Vick, this is probably the national 1.00pm game for Fox.So, for those folks with Tivos and the ticket, make sure to record the game on the local channel, as it will be blacked out on the ticket.

BTW beautiful Fox HD picture and 5.1 sound, finally

Here in Richmond, and I assume in lots of other places as well, the game this week is on the local Fox affiliate. I assume because of Vick, this is probably the national 1.00pm game for Fox.So, for those folks with Tivos and the ticket, make sure to record the game on the local channel, as it will be blacked out on the ticket.

449163[/snapback]

That would be nice. I am SOOOOO sick of being treated to Green Bay games Sunday after Sunday after Sunday... :(

Anyone know how it works if you live in an area like I do that is right in the middle of two makets?

I live right between Washington and Richmond, so I get the netwrk stations from both cities. The Washington Fox station may play the Bucs/Packers game. If they do that, can we still get the Bills game it on the NFL Ticket?

The NeW York City area viewing options are always a crapshoot. With the Giants playing Sunday night, we actually get a break (though not Bills-related):

1 pm CBS Jacksonville at the Jets

4 pm CBS Pats at Pittsburgh

4 pm FOX Boys and 49ers

Thank God they gave us the decent late game.

449163[/snapback]

I don't doubt you, but I was wondering if you could tell me how you know this. I only ask because the station's Web site still lists that time slot as "Either Atlanta at Buffalo or Tampa Bay at Green Bay."

The same goes for the D.C. Fox station.

I don't doubt you, but I was wondering if you could tell me how you know this. I only ask because the station's Web site still lists that time slot as "Either Atlanta at Buffalo or Tampa Bay at Green Bay."

The same goes for the D.C. Fox station.

449310[/snapback]

I go here, don't know if the link will work, but it is Yahoo TV.

http://tv.yahoo.com/grid/?prt=&lineup=us_D...ur=13&genres=29