Travis Henry

The_Real

I agree....but could TD kept the both?  Could the situation been handled differently.

450049[/snapback]

No way we should have kept both. Travis wanted out, and I don't blame him. It just would not have worked.

Choosing between Travis and Willis wasn't that hard a decision for MM and TD, I don't imagine. I loved Travis and want him to do well in Tennessee, but Willis, with all his talent and potential, is worth the risk. Now it could turn out that Willis has more games like Sunday, when he ran like a wuss. Or the combination of his ego with his agent could lead to an ugly holdout sometime down the road. (Who would be surprised by this?) If he does play soft or holds out, I'm guess that people will long for Travis' toughness and the fact that he always wanted to be a Buffalo Bill. No matter, taking Willis was worth the risk, whether it pans out or not. Here's hoping it does.

Anyone know if Travis is getting the nod this week? Brown suffered a concussion but I haven't heard anything about it all week. I have crappy Ronnie Brown as my #2 in fantasy and I am seriously considering starting Travis this week if he will be getting carries.