Travis Henry

The_Real

Stat searching for fantasy I found some interesting numbers on Travis Henry.  28 carries for 94 yards.  3.5 average and aaaaahhhh yes a fumble.  Not exactly star tailback numbers are they? 

:o

448901[/snapback]

Willis McGahee season stats 2005: 1800 yards 18 td's.

Well why don't you tap your guy Willis who has 35 carries for 151yards, 4.3 average - the longest 17 yards and NO Touchdowns and remind him that he's got only 14 games left to get 1,649 yards and 18 touchdowns to keep your signature valid. :(

He would have kickass numbers if he was playing against the Redskins and the Chargers. They suck.  ;)  :(  ;)  :o

Couldn't resist!  ;)

448929[/snapback]

damn that was FAST! ;)

looks like you're the leadoff hitter, bill.

Against the Steelers and Ravens.  Pretty good defenses.

448921[/snapback]

And Henry doesn't have anything near the supporting threats in the passing game that WM does. I've never been a TH fan, but two games into the season I have to say his performances look better.

(Fortunately, it is only two games so it doesn't mean squat.)

TH is the backup back too. Besides, TH could rush for 1200 yds and have 5 TDs and it will be hard to sell it on this board that WM was not the right choice.

This is like RJ and DF. Regardless how well DF played in San Diego, RJ was our choice, and it was right.

TH is the backup back too.  Besides, TH could rush for 1200 yds and have 5 TDs and it will be hard to sell it on this board that WM was not the right choice.

This is like RJ and DF.  Regardless how well DF played in San Diego, RJ was our choice, and it was right.

449644[/snapback]

Is he the back up? I see he is leading the team in attempts.

TH is the backup back too.  Besides, TH could rush for 1200 yds and have 5 TDs and it will be hard to sell it on this board that WM was not the right choice.

449644[/snapback]

Whatever. Here's your MO: Whoever the Bills released is better than who they have. Grow up, Steven. It's getting really effen old.

The truth is it wouldn't matter WHO the Bills signed or released. To you, it would be wrong. Which is nuts. You've been the same for years, so I don't expect you to change, but it's beyond funny now. It's a pathology for you. Seek counseling.

Whatever. Here's your MO: Whoever the Bills released is better than who they have. Grow up, Steven. It's getting really effen old.

The truth is it wouldn't matter WHO the Bills signed or released. To you, it would be wrong. Which is nuts. You've been the same for years, so I don't expect you to change, but it's beyond funny now. It's a pathology for you. Seek counseling.

449902[/snapback]

All I am saying is that if we made a mistake and released the wrong player, or did not resign the player we needed, would people admit it?

All I am saying is that if we made a mistake and released the wrong player, or did not resign the player we needed, would people admit it?

450031[/snapback]

HA! Never.

But even if Willis doesn't pan out, I don't think you can look at it as a cut and dry "wrong player" decision. Why? Because I don't think Travis is really the kind of back that can take a team to a championship. Willis absolutely has more talent and potential, and based on last year, he has the ability to live up to it. Whether he does for the rest of his career remains to be seen, but you have to take some risks and get a little lucky to have a title run, so that's why it was the right decision to go with the guy who might be great.

HA!  Never.

But even if Willis doesn't pan out, I don't think you can look at it as a cut and dry "wrong player" decision.  Why?  Because I don't think Travis is really the kind of back that can take a team to a championship.  Willis absolutely has more talent and potential, and based on last year, he has the ability to live up to it.  Whether he does for the rest of his career remains to be seen, but you have to take some risks and get a little lucky to have a title run, so that's why it was the right decision to go with the guy who might be great.

450038[/snapback]

I agree....but could TD kept the both? Could the situation been handled differently.