Anyone notice Mcgahee after the TD to Peters?

seq004

If you have a tape of the Houston game check out Willis before and after the TD to Peters. After they reviewed the run by Willis to see if it was a TD or not Willis looks over to the bench and gives a signal that looks to me as if he's saying give it to me again and I'll make it. So after JP throws it to Peters (which unlike the Tampa game was a good call) the offense is coming off the field and MM has a big smile on his face and he's trying to shake everyone's hand...Shelton shakes his hand, JP, Trey Teague, he puts his hand out to Willis and says something to him and Willis just ignores him altogether. He was pissed because he didn't get the ball. Now you can say he was pissed because the review didn't give him the TD (Rightly so) but then why would he be pissed at MM? My point is uh I forgot. No, really is this guy going to be a team player or not? I saw him put some pathetic looking blocks on Tampa and he needs to get threw that hole a lot quicker. He has a lot of talent I hope he uses it wisely because MM is not the type of coach to put up with that type of thing.

I saw the exact thing during the game. But after the game, WM seemed thrilled over the TD and Lossman's success--with all the "he did it and I told you he would talk." So, I'm just chalking up his pouting to the fact that he's competitive and wanted a chance to punch the ball in (that, or he has himself on his own fantasy team and wanted the six points :D )

In any event, if we see more of this pouting, then we should be concerned. For right now, I'm not going to read too much into it.

I saw MM stick out his hand to shake with WM and Willis just walked right by to get to the bench. MM looked a little surprised. WM probably was a little steamed about running the ball the whole way down the field and then not get the chance to score the TD.

I'm not worrying about that, however. I'm more concerned about WM's bob-n-weave style vs. the Bucs.

I'm more concerned about WM's bob-n-weave style vs. the Bucs.

448593[/snapback]

What Willis McGahee have you been watching? He's been running like that the entire time he's been a Bill. He rarely ever hits the hole hard, it's always this bob and weave 'I think I'm Marshall Faulk' move. Watch other young backs like Julius Jones or Kevin Jones hit the hole, and also look at their YPC. You guys have overrated Willis since Day 1, he doesn't have the burst he once had (apparantly), and likely never will. You keep making excuses for him, claiming he has no holes, watch the two aforementioned RBs, they MAKE their own holes on many plays when there is nowhere to run.

What Willis McGahee have you been watching?  He's been running like that the entire time he's been a Bill.  He rarely ever hits the hole hard, it's always this bob and weave 'I think I'm Marshall Faulk' move.  Watch other young backs like Julius Jones or Kevin Jones hit the hole, and also look at their YPC.  You guys have overrated Willis since Day 1, he doesn't have the burst he once had (apparantly), and likely never will.  You keep making excuses for him, claiming he has no holes, watch the two aforementioned RBs, they MAKE their own holes on many plays when there is nowhere to run.

448741[/snapback]

Oh great, another new troll. Do YOU know more about the Bills than anybody on this board???

Wouldn't it suck to be an NFL player in an FFL and see yourself go undrafted?  :D

448755[/snapback]

How do kickers play fantasy football...if they dont draft themselves, then they might end up playing against themsevles...talk about to think about during a meaningless FG when your team is up...

How do kickers play fantasy football...if they dont draft themselves, then they might end up playing against themsevles...talk about to think about during a meaningless FG when your team is up...

448759[/snapback]

I hear that the Bills changed their rules such that Lindell had to take himself this year....that would explain a lot...I think you're onto something...or at least on something...

:D  ;)  :P  You're so opinionated.  Do you go to strip bars too??

448766[/snapback]

I'm opinionated because I said something that wasn't completely complimentary about Willis McGahee? I'll stand by what I've said, I've always thought that. This is precisely what a forum is for, if everyone just stood by as a cheerleader it would make for very boring discussion. Willis will never be a top flight back hesitating and juking around trying to find holes, that's my opinion and I'll stand by it.

I'm opinionated because I said something that wasn't completely complimentary about Willis McGahee?  I'll stand by what I've said, I've always thought that.  This is precisely what a forum is for, if everyone just stood by as a cheerleader it would make for very boring discussion.  Willis will never be a top flight back hesitating and juking around trying to find holes, that's my opinion and I'll stand by it.

448771[/snapback]

I was referring to the 20 posts in two years. I also think WM's been juking too much this year. But to say he's done it his whole career as a Bill is ludicrous. :D