Was at the Saints "Home" opener last night

Phlegm Alley

Went to the game last night and bought a couple of tickets for $70 which from what I was told, was half price. Upon entering, I was told that there were still 10, 000 seats available. There was a post about how they were going to make it feel like a Saints home game and decorating the stadium in Saints banners, well, there were no Saints banners other than ones about how you can donate money. Replays on the Jumbo-tron were only of Giants making plays, nothing with the Saints and for as bad as our seats were and our distance from the action on the field, replays would have supplemented our MNF experience. Definitely was longing for the Ralph last night.

You guys complain about JP, Eli Manning is just awful. Overthrows and underthrows, throwing behind recievers.

Went to the game last night and bought a couple of tickets for $70 which from what I was told, was half price.  Upon entering, I was told that there were still 10, 000 seats available.  There was a post about how they were going to make it feel like a Saints home game and decorating the stadium in Saints banners, well, there were no Saints banners other than ones about how you can donate money.  Replays on the Jumbo-tron were only of Giants making plays, nothing with the Saints and for as bad as our seats were and our distance from the action on the field, replays would have supplemented our MNF experience.  Definitely was longing for the Ralph last night. 

You guys complain about JP, Eli Manning is just awful.  Overthrows and underthrows, throwing behind recievers.

447938[/snapback]

Perhaps b.harami can find a solution. After all, he's the MOST knowledgeable fan of football on this site.

Come on, b. Tell us what you think!

Went to the game last night and bought a couple of tickets for $70 which from what I was told, was half price.  Upon entering, I was told that there were still 10, 000 seats available.  There was a post about how they were going to make it feel like a Saints home game and decorating the stadium in Saints banners, well, there were no Saints banners other than ones about how you can donate money.  Replays on the Jumbo-tron were only of Giants making plays, nothing with the Saints and for as bad as our seats were and our distance from the action on the field, replays would have supplemented our MNF experience.  Definitely was longing for the Ralph last night. 

You guys complain about JP, Eli Manning is just awful.  Overthrows and underthrows, throwing behind recievers.

447938[/snapback]

What did you think of the Saints? What kind of shot to the Bills have on Oct. 2?

What did you think of the Saints? What kind of shot to the Bills have on Oct. 2?

447950[/snapback]

Aaron Brooks at times, looks great in the pocket, even when the pocket breaks down he throws well on the run, but he makes stupid mistakes and contributed 4 turnovers himself last night. Their offensive line wasn't that great, Duece really couldn't find any holes and not much daylight.

Their D was pourous although they held Tiki in check, for the most part. Giants recievers were getting open but Eli blows and couldn't make them pay. The game really wasn't as close as it was, Saints should have gotten beat but 30.

It was under crazy circumstances and I'm sure that had a lot to do with plus when we go to San Antonio for their "home opener" it may be a frenzy. I don't know how this team beat the Panthers.