Ronnie Brown is the Son of Satan

DCM

or so says the Miami unfaithful.

A hold-out for a BIG signing bonus and missing much of training camp added to his less than stellar; rather inauspicious start to his much anticipated Hall of Fame career has many Fin fans calling for Sammy Morris to get the bulk of the carries. :doh:

I'm gonna give the rook a little more time to adjust to the pro game....it doesn't help Ronnie at all that his ex-Auburn teammate (ol' what's his name) looked like an Earl Campbell and Eric Dickerson clone job his 1st 2 weeks.

It sounds like excuses....but even with one of the finest offensive line coaches (Houck) in football....it's tough to make chicken salad out of chicken sh--.

btw.....I've watched the better part of both Bills games this year. Without getting too much into it, here's my take. Bucs are good....Texans suck.

or so says the Miami unfaithful.

A hold-out for a BIG signing bonus and missing much of training camp added to his less than stellar; rather inauspicious start to his much anticipated Hall of Fame career has many Fin fans calling for Sammy Morris to get the bulk of the carries. :doh:

I'm gonna give the rook a little more time to adjust to the pro game....it doesn't help Ronnie at all that his ex-Auburn teammate (ol' what's his name) looked like an Earl Campbell and Eric Dickerson clone job his 1st 2 weeks.

It sounds like excuses....but even with one of the finest offensive line coaches (Houck) in football....it's tough to make chicken salad out of chicken sh--. 

btw.....I've watched the better part of both Bills games this year.  Without getting too much into it, here's my take.  Bucs are good....Texans suck.

447029[/snapback]

It's what I said to my dullfan Brother-in-Law. I couldn't fathom why everyone in the NFL seemed to have a woody over a PERENNIAL back-up RB.

Could have had Cadillac. Ricky will be starting by the time they play us and will probably tear us up for 150.

447269[/snapback]

I thought Ricky came back the game after the Bills.

It will be interesting to see what the dolphins do in the offseason. If Ricky tears it up and gets 150 yards a game, i don't know if they will get rid of him.