After Two Games

How is that not a legit touchdown? There was also another open receiver close to the Jason Peter that Losman could have also threw to. And if we didn't have penalties every time we were in the red zone we would have scored more TD's.

I think the bigger problem is that we lost the battles on the line of scrimmage on both offense and defense this last game. And our o-line has not looked good in run blocking.

JP's lack of accuracy is not a huge concern to me as I think it came with inexperience. He did well in the Texans game and seemed to correct his problems at the end of the game.

I think the bigger problem is that we lost the battles on the line of scrimmage on both offense and defense this last game. And our o-line has not looked good in run blocking.

JP's lack of accuracy is not a huge concern to me as I think it came with inexperience. He did well in the Texans game and seemed to correct his problems at the end of the game.

446910[/snapback]

100 percent agreed on both counts.

446910[/snapback]

The OLine problems are the root cause of the lack of TDs and Red Zone Penalties

No legit touchdowns; only one to a tackle/cum tight end.

446894[/snapback]

More disturbing are:

1. Our 3rd down conversion percentage

2. Building a rhythm in the offense....Yesterday there was too many drives

that were Run for 2 yards, Run for 1 yard and Incomplete on a 3rd and 7...

Too predictable....Plus what happened to Shelton...He was missing in Action

yesterday in the running game.