It could be worse

Albany,n.y.

If the expansion Texans had not entered the league in 2002, we would have picked 3rd. Either Carr or Harrington would have been there at pick 3, and we would have taken the remaining QB. These guys are in their 4th seasons and neither one of them has shown he can play consistently in the NFL, and they have top 3 contracts.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, don't make statements like that.  JP has done nothing to this point.  And right now he is in the Carr and Harrington camp.

446810[/snapback]

It's a lot easier to handle a bust at the pick JP was taken, cap wise, than a top 3 QB. So even if the worst happens with JP, it's better than either of those two.

That's right. He had one bad game, and three years are lost.

With each and every passing day, I find you to be less and less credible.

446832[/snapback]

Did you read the thread or are you going to continue acting like a jerk? How about reading it in friggen context.

Did you read the thread or are you going to continue acting like a jerk?  How about reading it in friggen context.

446836[/snapback]

Albany said:

It's a lot easier to handle a bust at the pick JP was taken, cap wise, than a top 3 QB.  So even if the worst happens with JP, it's better than either of those two.

You replied:

Yeah except we lose 3 more years.

Exactly WHAT context am I supposed to take from this, especially given your knob-slobbing of Bledsoe for the past two years?

Albany said:

You replied:

Exactly WHAT context am I supposed to take from this, especially given your knob-slobbing of Bledsoe for the past two years?

446845[/snapback]

Way to forget the basis for that statement above that. !@#$ing comprehensiotn sucks:

I said:

Again, don't make statements like that. JP has done nothing to this point. And right now he is in the Carr and Harrington camp.

Because I actually bring intelligent conversation instead that homer attitude to the discussion, unlike you three.    Why do you come here?  I believe there is another board for you and your ilk.

446840[/snapback]

There is "intelligent conversationists" who bring thoughtful insight to their concerns and then there are "one note wonders" who sound like a psychotically-miserable eyeore.

Again, don't make statements like that. JP has done nothing to this point. And right now he is in the Carr and Harrington camp.

446846[/snapback]

What you fail to realize is that if Losman was in the "Carr and Harrington camp", he'd have THREE-plus years under his belt and STILL not have done anything.

JP has started TWO games. TWO. And he's 1-1. I'd be willing to wager that the winning percentages for Carr and Harrington are significantly lower than .500.

Your statement is wrong. Accept that, and the healing process can begin.

What you fail to realize is that if Losman was in the "Carr and Harrington camp", he'd have THREE-plus years under his belt and STILL not have done anything.

JP has started TWO games. TWO. And he's 1-1. I'd be willing to wager that the winning percentages for Carr and Harrington are significantly lower than .500.

Your statement is wrong. Accept that, and the healing process can begin.

446854[/snapback]

Okay let me type slowly. Do not compare JP to Carr or Harrington, because he has done nothing either and he actually could be a lot worse.

There is "intelligent conversationists" who bring thoughtful insight to their concerns and then there are "one note wonders" who sound like a psychotically-miserable eyeore.

446847[/snapback]

Oh look a 140 post wonder who thinks he knows everything.

Go back to where you came from when you can carry on a conversation without attacking as your only posts. I think you learned from the folks who are gone from here for acting just like you are.

Go back to where you came from when you can carry on a conversation without attacking as your only posts.  I think you learned from the folks who are gone from here for acting just like you are.

446973[/snapback]

You rabble-rowser, you. :doh:

Go back to where you came from when you can carry on a conversation without attacking as your only posts.  I think you learned from the folks who are gone from here for acting just like you are.

446973[/snapback]

lol VA man. chillax out dude. just because a guy has only a fraction of the million and one posts does not mean that his/ her opinion is less valuable than yours. having the 140 post wonders posting as well the 10000 plus post members on here is what makes the board what it is. IMHO i think you are acting more like the departed members than max does.