I aint gonna look!

Beerball

WTF? Are you on crack? :)

446638[/snapback]

Better to be on crack than cracked on I always say.

No, I aint gonna open your response to my question about ask the coach. You prolly called me a fag and told me to dry my tears on my diaper or something like that.

Better to be on crack than cracked on I always say.

No, I aint gonna open your response to my question about ask the coach.  You prolly called me a fag and told me to dry my tears on my diaper or something like that.

446641[/snapback]

Moi old buddy? :)

At what....his gerbils?

446990[/snapback]

Now, you've taken it from football and made it an OT post. London Fletcher hurt his hammy, and we need 13 threads to support and qualify/quantify that. Maybe by Thursday we will know if it is an issue.

We will ignore the Beerball LAMP (God, I just love acronyms). Post in the appropriate venue, please. This is the solely football that people have wanted for years. Don't rain on their moment. I've learned more about pro football today than I ever have in 40 years.

(OK, I'll quit being a dick, now) :doh:

I'm sure the boyz already have the lid lifted.  :doh:

447052[/snapback]

Read companion thread. We need about 25 more Losman threads for this subject. 53.3 or something, shows what a real stat that is. I would have gone into the negative numbers, by my rules, but my rules don't count and I'm getting better than I expected. Also not a slam on JP, as so many have said so many times, more like, welcome to the NFL.