Bills, Vanek +

The_Real

A couple of things on the Bills first. Paul Hamilton has a huge smile on his face about the prediction he made about the Bills offense. It hurts to say anyone from WGR is right but he nailed this one. He said maybe a chip shot field goal or a defensive score. I hate being wrong but I was. Don't expect this to be the first or last time. :)

J.P may have been off but he wasn't the only problem with our offense. What's up with scripting 10 plays of offense? That game plan should be thrown right out the window. You really have to play the game as it comes to you. I think down and distance are just too important a factor to script plays. I liked the fact that J.P was changing plays at the line trying to beat the defense in ways he thought he could. Not to say he was right or wrong but he wasn't giving up. He was making reads and trying. That was the biggest positive I took from the Bills game.

The defense was awesome!! Everyone is saying this and that but they forced a lot punts early. If the Offense could of sustained any time of possesion they would of been given a break to pull it together. That never happened. You can't leave any defense on the field in 100 degree weather and expect them to dominate. Our defense is bad ass and don't forget it.

Josh Reed. Plain out found a seem and caught what was thrown his way. Nice to see this kid show up... Finally.

On the Sabres, Thomas Vanek is for real. Absolutely electrified every Sabres fan at HSBC on Saturday night. The kid has a nack for scoring goals. Very crafty getting open in front of the net. 50 goals isn't out of his reach people. We honestly have a player. One of the Washington announcers was quoted as saying, "this kid is oozing with talent".

:(

t-r

Bills will be disapointing this year, even though I like Losman. I mean Houston sucks balls this year and Tampa has many good tools. ATL will be tough at home next week. It just too bad we can't have this kickass defense and a offense that can score points during the same season. Its either one or the other.

But Vanek? Yeah he was 'da bomb for the Sabres this weekend. He won the Caps game by himself. Also made some nice passes to Briere and he knows how to get open. See I told you hockey is a better game than football!