Vick Undergoes MRI

PTS

I was looking forward to seeing #7 in person. Hopefully he plays so when we beat them they can't use his absence as an excuse.

446518[/snapback]

I agree, but....at the same time, I'll take an early season win anyway possible.

His backup- Matt Schaub- is a great QB that has always done well when he played. I have watched Vick the past two weeks and he is a horrible passer. Horrible. He misses wide open guys by 10 yards. Sure he has a cannon but he cannot throw accurate. There is a reason all those #1 picks spent by Atlanta at WR are busts. Atlanta will be a far superior passing team with Schaub back there. They are build for the west coast offense, Michael Vick is not

His backup- Matt Schaub- is a great QB that has always done well when he played. I have watched Vick the past two weeks and he is a horrible passer.  Horrible.  He misses wide open guys by 10 yards.  Sure he has a cannon but he cannot throw accurate.  There is a reason all those #1 picks spent by Atlanta at WR are busts.  Atlanta will be a far superior passing team with Schaub back there.  They are build for the west coast offense, Michael Vick is not

446789[/snapback]

Didn't Shaub get in a bit of trouble with the law last year?

His backup- Matt Schaub- is a great QB that has always done well when he played. I have watched Vick the past two weeks and he is a horrible passer.  Horrible.  He misses wide open guys by 10 yards.  Sure he has a cannon but he cannot throw accurate.  There is a reason all those #1 picks spent by Atlanta at WR are busts.  Atlanta will be a far superior passing team with Schaub back there.  They are build for the west coast offense, Michael Vick is not

446789[/snapback]

Schaub is great?

His QB rating over the past two years: 41.4

1 TD/ 4 INT

Completion %: 46.5

NFL.com player page

I think I'd like our chances better with Schaub back there.

446803[/snapback]

Not that I am aware of. He seems like the squeaky clean type. Many of us here wanted the Bills to draft him a few years back and there was much discussion about him

446803[/snapback]

You were right, Cincy.

Charlottesville [Va.] police Col. T.J. Longo, reading from a statement, said a 19-year-old man claimed Schaub and two other men fought with him outside a restaurant around 1 a.m. Schaub was released on his recognizance after appearing before a magistrate judge.

The Falcons are off Sunday and return to action Nov. 14 [2004] against Tampa Bay.

ESPN News

I am surprised by that.  He has done great in the preseason.  I have seen him light it up a few times

446822[/snapback]

Didn't we once trade a #1 & #4 for a guy who lit it up in preseason every year with Jacksonville & even had a great game one time to start the regular season?