Saw an infomercial about a book

The Poojer

called 1001 natural remedies for a pest free household, or something to that extent by Dr. Myles Bader. Any one have this book? Is it worth $30.00? I can't find it on amazon or anything, will check e-bay in a little bit. It looks like a cool book. Any thoughts????

called 1001 natural remedies for a pest free household, or something to that extent by Dr. Myles Bader.  Any one have this book?  Is it worth $30.00?  I can't find it on amazon or anything, will check e-bay in a little bit.  It looks like a cool book.  Any thoughts????

446514[/snapback]

It's full of old home remedies, some of which are interesting and curious, but few of which actually work. If your curious, go for it. But I wouldnt lean on it as a crutch. It's as far fetched as going online for advice when a friend gets bitten by a snake and you're hiking in the mountains.

called 1001 natural remedies for a pest free household, or something to that extent by Dr. Myles Bader.  Any one have this book?  Is it worth $30.00?  I can't find it on amazon or anything, will check e-bay in a little bit.  It looks like a cool book.  Any thoughts????

446514[/snapback]

Dr. Myles Bader=RJ

446514[/snapback]

You got THAT big of a pest problem Poojer?

You got THAT big of a pest problem Poojer?

446579[/snapback]

Maybe whatever it is he can just hit it with the book... :)

Seriously though Pooj, probably nothing in there that can't be found on the Internet, and you'll likely find better advice there...and it only costs you $0.02 paid to GG... :(

Have you checked your local library?

Seriously -- my wife used to buy a ton of books, read them once, and then they'd sit around collecting dust. She's been using the library for a couple of years now, and it works out well. They have a website here where you can request the books you want, and they're ready for you to pick up when you go to the library. If the library doesn't have it in stock, they request it from another library in the state. Very cool system.

CW