New Hummer commercial

VABills

Can you imagine breast feeding with the cost of gas these days.

446692[/snapback]

:doh::D:lol:

Great line.

But I thought it was funny. And, they didnt exactly show the act being done, which is what MTV would have done. That, or a Big Red robot shows up when the Hummer is born, and he's the real father, and there's a robot fight. Or the hummer has a sweet 16, and only invited some cars, so the other cars try to crash the party. I hate MTV.

:doh:

(edit: that should be in response to the post with the link to the commercial.  what the hell was that?)

446996[/snapback]

That was Bill assuming everyone knows what he is talking about, and that we would be watching whatever he does at any given moment. I've been through this, relax.

That was Bill assuming everyone knows what he is talking about, and that we would be watching whatever he does at any given moment. I've been through this, relax.

447013[/snapback]

Umm.... it was only shown about 4 times during the football game yesterday. And every other one that was on TV as well. Unless of course you didn't watch the game.

Umm.... it was only shown about 4 times during the football game yesterday.  And every other one that was on TV as well.  Unless of course you didn't watch the game.

447062[/snapback]

I had it on, switched up my Tampa pick for the Bills because it's just so hard to pick someone else (lesson learned, stick with your gut). The commercials were long enough that I had time to do a load of laundry and some dishes during the breaks.

I have been known to rise from the couch. This explains why we never see you.

I had it on, switched up my Tampa pick for the Bills because it's just so hard to pick someone else (lesson learned, stick with your gut). The commercials were long enough that I had time to do a load of laundry and some dishes during the breaks.

I have been known to rise from the couch. This explains why we never see you.

447116[/snapback]

You never invite me. :doh: