Irony: ESPN "Dreamjob"

Buftex

Okay, if anyone is watching ESPN's "Dreamjob", what a piece of crap! The irony is that the majority of the "expert" criticisms could be applied to the host of the show (Stuart Scott) and the rest of the ESPN anchors. God, ESPN is becoming a parody of itself....

Has anybody ever seen the last winner? EVER? I heard he's in the witness protection program.

However, Lavar Arrington is a Hall of Famer in terms of "unintentional comedy" as the Sports Guy would say.

"Ummm, you could use a little bit more energy.....uhhh, overall it was good but just give me more energy".

Has anybody ever seen the last winner?  EVER?  I heard he's in the witness protection program. 

However, Lavar Arrington is a Hall of Famer in terms of "unintentional comedy" as the Sports Guy would say.

"Ummm, you could use a little bit more energy.....uhhh, overall it was good but just give me more energy".

31635[/snapback]

He's been on with Linda Cohen a few times..He's alright... Heck anything is better than Stuart Scott, who was not nearly as bad when he started as he is now. He's let the "Cool Street Stu" thing go completely to his head...