plenzmd1

68 members have voted

1. 1. First Coach to be Fired

• Brian Billick
    • Dom Capers
    • Mike Tice
    • Norvell Turner
    • Mike Sherman

My gut tells me Capers, Tice and Sherman all fired before the end of the season, with Tice being the first one to gone. Gotta feeling Sherman not gonna be there to long as well, only mitigating circumstance is prolly Bretts last year(shoulda) BEEN TWO YEARS AGO, so may not want the turmoil.

Also, how bout Green Bay being on the clock with Leinart sitting there and you already have AAron Rodgers. Real possibility in my mind. I truly think they may be the worst team in the league

My gut tells me Capers, Tice and Sherman all fired before the end of the season, with Tice being the first one to gone. Gotta feeling Sherman not gonna be there to long as well, only mitigating circumstance is prolly Bretts last year(shoulda) BEEN TWO YEARS AGO, so may not want the turmoil.

Also, how bout Green Bay being on the clock with Leinart sitting there and you already have AAron Brooks. Real possibility in my mind. I truly think they may be the worst team in the league

446386[/snapback]

Brooks got traded from the Saints to the Packers????

Also, where's Shanny on your list?

Also, how bout Green Bay being on the clock with Leinart sitting there and you already have AAron Brooks. Real possibility in my mind. I truly think they may be the worst team in the league

446386[/snapback]

I see it as Tice or Sherman. My gut tells me Tice gone first, then Sherman. Both will not be cut before the end of the season, but expect both to be gone in January.

Brooks got traded from the Saints to the Packers????

Also, where's Shanny on your list?

446389[/snapback]

Didn't you see that R.Rich. Happened last week, wanted to repeat the success they had getting Brett from Atlanta. Okay, Rodgers not Brooks, my bad.

Shannys got to much control to be fired mid season in my mind. Think Fassell being HC by November out of the question R.Rich. Are there any rumblings of that in BMORE?

I see it as Tice or Sherman. My gut tells me Tice gone first, then Sherman. Both will not be cut before the end of the season, but expect both to be gone in January.

446392[/snapback]

I agree. I do see one big difference though, Tice has a fully stocked team. Sherman's team is running on fumes and everybody knows it.

Didn't you see that R.Rich. Happened last week, wanted to repeat the success they had getting Brett from Atlanta. Okay, Rodgers not Brooks, my bad.

Shannys got to much control to be fired mid season in my mind. Think Fassell being HC by November out of the question R.Rich. Are there any rumblings of that in BMORE?

446396[/snapback]

No rumblings; just grumblings over Boller. Billick has gone on record as saying Boller is his QB, and Wright has done nothing to start an argument to the contrary.

Also, how bout Green Bay being on the clock with Leinart sitting there and you already have AAron Rodgers. Real possibility in my mind. I truly think they may be the worst team in the league

446386[/snapback]

Add Steve Mariucci to the list.

There is also a dependency upon how much $$$ it costs to pay out the HC's contract.

Now, If I owned the Vikes, I'd have to think about peeling off a boodle to get rid of Tice knowing that I have to fork over another boodle for the replacement.

Hey! My ocean-going yacht does generate expenses... :)

There is also a dependency upon how much $$$ it costs to pay out the HC's contract.

Now, If I owned the Vikes, I'd have to think about peeling off a boodle to get rid of Tice knowing that I have to fork over another boodle for the replacement.

Hey! My ocean-going yacht does generate expenses... :)

446427[/snapback]

i'd like to see herm gone...i can't stand his postgame talks