Relax

ChevyVanMiller

Yes, yesterday was ugly. On the other hand, we're tied for first and our loss is against a non-conference opponent on the road.

Add in the fact that, as bad as it was, it wsn't a blow-out. One or two positive plays could have gotten the Bills right back in the mix. Don't start washing your hopes for the season down the drain just yet.

I'm willing to bet that JP will fare much better in round 2 on the road.

Keep the faith!

i think JP knows how D. Carr feels now.

but the bucs have basicly the same defense we have. we didnt do anything well on offense.

atleast he didnt throw an INT, though IMO, 3 should have been caught.

but im not freakin out like lions fans should be.

It's definitely not the end of the world. Every team in the AFC East is even. The Bills played and lost, but so did the Patriots, Jets, and Miami.

Next week, we can regain a lot... if we win.

I think that next week's game could be the most important game of the year. If could propell the Bills to the right direction. If we want to make the playoffs, I think that this game is critical. If we lose two in a row, that could really hurt our confidence... that can't happen, especially at home. Atlanta will be a tough team to beat too... but as always, I am optimistic.

New England (at Pittsburgh)

Miami playing Carolina (who won't be as affected by the heat as the Jets)

Jets playing an angry Jacksonville team.

I can see every other AFC East team lose... if the Bills can pull out a win. I think we take our confidence back, and will be alone atop our division.

It's definitely not the end of the world.  Every team in the AFC East is even.  The Bills played and lost, but so did the Patriots, Jets, and Miami. 

Next week, we can regain a lot... if we win. 

I think that next week's game could be the most important game of the year.  If could propell the Bills to the right direction.  If we want to make the playoffs, I think that this game is critical.  If we lose two in a row, that could really hurt our confidence... that can't happen, especially at home.  Atlanta will be a tough team to beat too... but as always, I am optimistic.

New England (at Pittsburgh)

Miami playing Carolina (who won't be as affected by the heat as the Jets)

Jets playing an angry Jacksonville team.

I can see every other AFC East team lose... if the Bills can pull out a win.  I think we take our confidence back, and will be alone atop our division.

446269[/snapback]

Absolutely, beat Atlanta and things are looking rosy again.

Also, I'm sure it has already been posted somewhere here, New England currently has the tougest 5-game stretch in league history on their plate - and they're already 0-1! :)