Perspective

JCBoston

We all knew a day like this was coming. I'm glad it came sooner rather than later, against an NFC opponent.

JP stunk, for sure, but so did the rest of the offense, the defense, and the special teams. Oh, and the coaching stunk too. This stuff happens in the NFL.

We don't win that game with Holcomb, or even Bledsoe for that matter. It was effectively over in the 3rd quarter when we couldn't stop Cadillac.

All the teams in the AFC East are 1-1; we don't have any conference losses like NYJ or division losses like MIA. The Patriots, believe it or not, played worse than we did. NE goes to Pittsburgh (!!) next week while we play at home.

There are 14 games left in the schedule.

I will be tailgating at RWS in only six days.

Unfortunately, I can't save any money on car insurance because I live in the People's Republic of Massachusetts.

We all knew a day like this was coming.  I'm glad it came sooner rather than later, against an NFC opponent. 

JP stunk, for sure, but so did the rest of the offense, the defense, and the special teams.  Oh, and the coaching stunk too.  This stuff happens in the NFL.

We don't win that game with Holcomb, or even Bledsoe for that matter. It was effectively over in the 3rd quarter when we couldn't stop Cadillac.

All the teams in the AFC East are 1-1; we don't have any conference losses like NYJ or division losses like MIA.  The Patriots, believe it or not, played worse than we did.  NE goes to Pittsburgh (!!) next week while we play at home.

There are 14 games left in the schedule.

I will be tailgating at RWS in only six days.

Unfortunately, I can't save any money on car insurance because I live in the People's Republic of Massachusetts.

446217[/snapback]

BRAVO!

You da man!!

Thanks for saying what needed to be said.