One BIG positive

Coach Tuesday

I know it's a little early to be jumping to conclusions like this, but, if things continue this way, it's pretty apparent that the Dolphins should've taken Cadillac instead of Brown. One thing is for sure, if he stays healthy, Cadillac is gonna be a star in this league - there was a noticable difference when Pittman was in the game, and, I hate to say it, Cadillac was the best RB on the field yesterday. I'm glad we don't have to face him twice a year.

Brown, on the other hand, seems to lack Cadillac's vision and power (although he can fly). Plus, he lacks the game experience (not as many touches in college as Cadillac).

Hey...that's a good point.  I was at the Jets game yesterday, and while the Fins Oline wasn't exactly opening up breaks in the levee, Brown did little to help his cause.  He does juke around a lot, I did see that.

446103[/snapback]

Brown gets the ball, dances, and goes down. I swear, if he would pat the ball in his hands a few times it'd be like watching Bledsoe.

He's young, and he'll learn better, but let's also not overlook the difference in O-lines. Mainly the fact that Tampa has one, and Miami does not.

Brown gets the ball, dances, and goes down. I swear, if he would pat the ball in his hands a few times it'd be like watching Bledsoe.

He's young, and he'll learn better, but let's also not overlook the difference in O-lines. Mainly the fact that Tampa has one, and Miami does not.

446111[/snapback]

I posting the same thing in the Lost thread dude...but it bears repeating. Both the Jets and the Fish looked positively gruesome yesterday. I am very happy that my fatherinlaw doesn't make me pay for my ticket!

I do like that little dude you have returning kicks...he's about 4 ft tall and speedy has hell.

There is a reason why Auburn started Cadillac over Ronnie Brown.

Yet, I don't think that Carnell can take the beating. I heard this morning that if he continues at the same pace, the Cadillac will carry over 400 times this year. In Auburn he only had in the 200s. Look for Ronnie to be stronger in week 15-17 than the Cadillac.

I posting the same thing in the Lost thread dude...but it bears repeating.  Both the Jets and the Fish looked positively gruesome yesterday.  I am very happy that my fatherinlaw doesn't make me pay for my ticket!

I do like that little dude you have returning kicks...he's about 4 ft tall and speedy has hell.

446130[/snapback]

So then let me hijack this and ask you, How did Gus look yesterday? It seemed to me he was on target most of the time, just too many drops. I know we have no running game, and that hurts a lot. And the missed FG hurt too. But I dont think anything looked gruesome. Well, maybe Pennington's arm.

So then let me hijack this and ask you, How did Gus look yesterday? It seemed to me he was on target most of the time, just too many drops. I know we have no running game, and that hurts a lot. And the missed FG hurt too. But I dont think anything looked gruesome. Well, maybe Pennington's arm.

446140[/snapback]

Chad's arm was noticeably weak yesterday. The Jets have a real issue to deal with there.

Honestly...Gus shouldn't be blamed for most of the issues your O had yesterday. I htink it was more that your WRs had the droppsies and the oline couldn't open holes or offer much pass protection. Stay on the Gus Bus...it's a better option than Mr. Feeley or the Great Sage.

Chad's arm was noticeably weak yesterday.  The Jets have a real issue to deal with there.

Honestly...Gus shouldn't be blamed for most of the issues your O had yesterday.  I htink it was more that your WRs had the droppsies and the oline couldn't open holes or offer much pass protection.  Stay on the Gus Bus...it's a better option than Mr. Feeley or the Great Sage.

446301[/snapback]

And from what I hear, Sage is the #2 guy. How Philly got a 2nd round pick for him, I'll never understand. Miami pissed away their draft last year, Lamar Gordon was another wasted pick.

ok... gotta stop now, anger boiling over.