I expected JP to lose his first away game

He showed on that last drive that nervousness can be replaced by anger.

MM did a great job in the 4th putting Holcomb in for three plays... It showed JP two things One, even a Vet could play like crap and Two, If you suck... I'll bench your ass.

JP got back in the game and had a good drive that stalled in the Red Zone. (sh-- happens) :doh:

Oh and nice game REED!!!!... He gets the only game ball! (I was screaming for MM to cut your ass... I hope you prove me wrong kid! )

He showed on that last drive that nervousness can be replaced by anger.

MM did a great job in the 4th putting Holcomb in for three plays... It showed JP two things One, even a Vet could play like crap and Two, If you suck... I'll bench your ass.

JP got back in the game and had a good drive that stalled in the Red Zone.  (sh-- happens) :doh:

Oh and nice game REED!!!!... He gets the only game ball!  (I was screaming for MM to cut your ass... I hope you prove me wrong kid! )

445970[/snapback]

Yeah ,I am sure that prevent defense had nothing to do with ability to find Josh Reed underneath 5 times on that drive. :unsure:

Yeah ,I am sure that prevent defense had nothing to do with ability to find Josh Reed underneath 5 times on that drive.  :doh:

445976[/snapback]

I agree. People are all pumped about the last drive. It's easy to look good when the defense you are going againist has already packed it in for the day. At least JP didn't turn the ball over. Baby steps people.....baby steps.

After watching the game again, the o-line wasn't as bad as I originally thought. Obviously Tampa didn't respect the pass because JP sucked so they were stacking the line and blitzing, but there were lanes for Willis to run through. Willis looked indecisive. Sometimes it's good to be patient, but yesterday, he needed to find the hole and run with authority.

At least JP didn't turn the ball over.

446006[/snapback]

He was close on several occasions.

He is a young kid. He is going to make mistakes. I want to see how he handles this loss and how he plays next week.

Oh and nice game REED!!!!... He gets the only game ball!  (I was screaming for MM to cut your ass... I hope you prove me wrong kid! )

445970[/snapback]

Lindell deserves a gameball too. Afterall, he posted the only points.

And a gameball to Lawyer Milloy who got the only sack. Amazing that we only got ONE SACK. They didn't kill us through the air yesterday, it was on the ground. Gameball to Laywer.

How can anyone be pumped up about a garbage-time drive that would have little impact on the game had they been able to score.

Game over...we lost.  Start planning for Atlanta.

446012[/snapback]

I dunno bout that. Guess I still Billieve that we can win any game , and at that point still only down two touchdowns and two 2 point conversions. As they said in Angels in the Outfield" It could happen"

Now, saying that , the whole team had a miserable day yesterday. Reminds me of the Super Bowl years where it seemed at least once a year the whole team just didn't come to play, especially on Monday nights agaisn't Pittsburgh!!!!!

My gut tells me a good lesson for JP, and a good lesson for the friggen D , who all want to be enshrined in Canton after dominating probably the worst team(outside of Green Bay) in the league. While they played yesterday, surely not a performance that would rank them with the 85 Bears

Maybe, but ask yourself this... Did you really think that JP would not have some real stinkers this year?  At least he didn't throw in the towel and stop trying.

446113[/snapback]

We'll see. I am holding my tongue on JP. As I have said before the season, I didn't think he was ready. However, I also don't thinkk he was the main reason we lost yesterday. I think the folks with the headsets on the sidelines were 80% responsible for that turd we saw yesterday.

Lindell deserves a gameball too.  Afterall, he posted the only points.

And a gameball to Lawyer Milloy who got the only sack.  Amazing that we only got ONE SACK.  They didn't kill us through the air yesterday, it was on the ground.  Gameball to Laywer.

446087[/snapback]

<in Jim Mora's voice> Gameball? Gameball?!! Are you kiddin' me - gameball?!!

Leave all the gameballs in Tampa. Burn all game-worn uniform items. Repaint the helmets. Use the gamefilm as a teaching tool for this week for players and coaches, then destroy it. Never speak of this again.