Well after only 2 games --

What are the odds of someone picking a 16 game season correctly? :(

446278[/snapback]

Using the 50/50 method, it comes out to 0.0000152587890625.

But that is fine-tuned by knowledge of the personnel and coaching, weather, predictive skill, balls-to-the-wall-guessing, etc.

So yeah, LA isn't really going out on the limb. More like he's holding on to the tree trunk at the base. Don't call him a tree-hugger, tho! :)

Forty one are left, girl. Which is already better than last year, when only 8 were left after week 2. :)

446205[/snapback]

41 still alive? That is pretty good. You might have to wait until the bye week before you are safe. :(

So yeah, LA isn't really going out on the limb. More like he's holding on to the tree trunk at the base. Don't call him a tree-hugger, tho! :)

446340[/snapback]

I actually started this last year because I was stunned by the absurdity of some to predict in April (based on the release of the schedule) what kind of record we'd end up with. People wouldn't just predict a record...they'd actually break it down game by game.

So no, I know I'm not going out on a limb. I'm kinda like Cindy Sheehan: I started this out to make a point, but over time people figured out that I was full of schitt. So now I do it just to fill dead air time in the offseason.

So now I do it just to fill dead air time in the offseason.

446515[/snapback]

I'm glad you do it - nobody expects to win - if they did they'de be booking in Las Vegas. :)

But it's a great fun thing for folks to participate in, and 'tho I was out of the running after week one, it's nice to see who will last the longest!