Babe of the Day Part Deux!

I liked your first BotD, so I didn't need a part deux. The new one will appeal to the masses more, I'm sure, but she's too cookie cutter for me. Don't get me wrong, she's still beautiful. This pic looks like it could be Shania Twain, or some pics of Carmen Electra, or even a VERY early Cindy Crawford shot. There's not much original about it, unlike the first one you chose. Stick with the gameplan! :doh:

I liked your first BotD, so I didn't need a part deux.  The new one will appeal to the masses more, I'm sure, but she's too cookie cutter for me.  Don't get me wrong, she's still beautiful.  This pic looks like it could be  Shania Twain, or some pics of Carmen Electra, or even a VERY early Cindy Crawford shot.  There's not much original about it, unlike the first one you chose.  Stick with the gameplan!  :doh:

445950[/snapback]

Well, hey, thanks for the vote of confidence on Babe #1.

That was my thinking too, but I figured all the suicidal knuckleheads on TSW could use some plain-vanilla soothing after yesterday's game.

Well, hey, thanks for the vote of confidence on Babe #1.

That was my thinking too, but I figured all the suicidal knuckleheads on TSW could use some plain-vanilla soothing after yesterday's game.

445956[/snapback]

Oh, it's all good. The 10 minutes I've spent on this post (and looking for babe pt. 1) kept me from both work AND thoughts about yesterday's debacle. That alone is worthy of praise.

Hopefully this will be a suppliment rather than a distraction most weeks this year.

Heidi Klum, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Love Hewitt.... none of them matter anymore. They are hairy knuckled trolls in comparison to Eva.

Eva is the angel sent down to walk among the mortals. If you ever need a kidney Eva - my number is written out in those cutout magazine letters. Call me!

Heidi Klum, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Love Hewitt.... none of them matter anymore. They are hairy knuckled trolls in comparison to Eva.

Eva is the angel sent down to walk among the mortals. If you ever need a kidney Eva - my number is written out in those cutout magazine letters. Call me!

445964[/snapback]

She's too tall for you. :doh:

Far be it from me to B word and moan, but you need to change the name of this feature to "Babe of the whenever JSP feels like posting a picture". I was very disappointed this weekend to discover that Saturday and Sunday don't count as days in your book. :doh: Someone suggested that your union prevented you from posting pics on the weekend. Hope your getting french benefits. :unsure:

This one is very nice, thanks.

Far be it from me to B word and moan, but you need to change the name of this feature to "Babe of the whenever JSP feels like posting a picture".  I was very disappointed this weekend to discover that Saturday and Sunday don't count as days in your book. :doh:  Someone suggested that your union prevented you from posting pics on the weekend.  Hope your getting french benefits.  :unsure:

This one is very nice, thanks.

446034[/snapback]

Again, I don't get a whole lot of computer time on the weekends.