Gotta love this board

KRT88

After week #1, a third of the board we trying to figure out how to get Super Bowl tickets, and after week #2 another third of the board is trying to figure out whom we should select with our top 10 draft pick.

Could we all get a grip and face some facts.

#1 - Our defense is a little overrated. They are good but not as good as they think they are.

#2 - JP Losman is going to struggle. He's started TWO games.

#3 - If we can't run the ball, the offense will continue to struggle.

#4 - Teams are going to blitz us to death.

#5 - Making the playoffs if going to be difficult with a young QB.

#6 - We lost a ROAD game, is that uncommon?

#7 - Only two weeks have been played, and look around the league, everyone has up and downs. Atlanta beat Phily then got slammed on the road. NE lost, everyone in the AFC East is 1-1. Thankfully we don't play Pittsburgh this week!

Stop having panic attack, move on, and we'll see what happens on Sunday.

I'm in total agreement with you. I expected a loss ... and wasn't surprised to see or defense struggle or our offense struggle. A road game with an inexperienced QB against a good team in 95 degree heat. This is not a good formula for the Bills.

The good news is this was a road loss against an NFC team. It's a long season ... and my hope is we can stay competitive and see offensive improvement as the season moves forward. Last year we had to wait until week five for our first win. 1-1 and 1-0 in the AFC doesn't feel too bad to me!