I waited 4 years for this

youngunz

This game was about the worst I ever saw. The game was not won or lost by the players it was lost by the Bills coaching staff.

John Gruden:

-Choose to wear away White jerseys on one of the hottest days of the season. I swear I lost about 20 lbs just sitting in the stands

-Game plan to stop McGahee at all cost. The Bucs D called nothing but run blitzes with corner pinching for support and linbackers plugging ever hole

-Win time of possession-The first half was played even until late in the second quarter. But the Bucs were methodical in keeping the Bills D on the field. While Buffalo was constantly going 3 and out.

Mike Malarkey:

-Pass down field instead of using screens and passes to the flats

-Allowed McGahee to dance around instead of hitting the hole . Even if it was plugged hit the damn hole

-Calling a pass on 3rd and 10 from your own 1. What else can be said.

-Pulling Losman in the forth for Holcomb to throw a ball in the flat (GREAT). And what if Holcomb brought us back. We would be happy we won but would be questioning every minute.

The Bills daily gave the Bills D F/F/B but I dont think much blame can be placed on the Defense. If you can only imagine what hell is like...well Raymond James Stadium today was HELL! And the poor Offensive game plan and execution cost our defense.

I want a rematch with the SUCCANEERS at RWS in December!

ps. These are about to most obnoxious fans in the league...they complain about Philly fans...but these fans dont know the game. I had jackasses coming up saying why dont we replace Flutie and another saying that we should invest in a quaterback. Hey congrats on your win but dont talk to me unless you know something.

This game was about the worst I ever saw. The game was not won or lost by the players it was lost by the Bills coaching staff.

John Gruden:

-Choose to wear away White jerseys on one of the hottest days of the season. I swear I lost about 20 lbs just sitting in the stands

-Game plan to stop McGahee at all cost. The Bucs D called nothing but run blitzes with corner pinching for support and linbackers plugging ever hole

-Win time of possession-The first half was played even until late in the second quarter. But the Bucs were methodical in keeping the Bills D on the field. While Buffalo was constantly going 3 and out.

Mike Malarkey:

-Pass down field instead of using screens and passes to the flats

-Allowed McGahee to dance around instead of hitting the hole . Even if it was plugged hit the damn hole

-Calling a pass on 3rd and 10 from your own 1. What else can be said.

-Pulling Losman in the forth for Holcomb to throw a ball in the flat (GREAT). And what if Holcomb brought us back. We would be happy we won but would be questioning every minute.

The Bills daily gave the Bills D F/F/B but I dont think much blame can be placed on the Defense. If you can only imagine what hell is like...well Raymond James Stadium today was HELL! And the poor Offensive game plan and execution cost our defense.

I want a rematch with the SUCCANEERS at RWS in December!

ps. These are about to most obnoxious fans in the league...they complain about Philly fans...but these fans dont know the game. I had jackasses coming up saying why dont we replace Flutie and another saying that we should invest in a quaterback. Hey congrats on your win but dont talk to me unless you know something.

445660[/snapback]

I couldn't have said it any better! I went to the game too. If you and me lost a combined 40ilbs just sitting down, just picture how exhausted the Bills defense must have been! The yucs had the ball for 38:50!! I cannot understand wtf was goung through mm's head. He knew the yucs were going to give JP so many different looks , so he should have given the yucs D some different looks too! (reverses, end arounds, screens, etc.) And dont get me started with those obnoxious yuccaneer fans!

John Gruden:

-Choose to wear away White jerseys on one of the hottest days of the season. I swear I lost about 20 lbs just sitting in the stands - him and every other coach in Bucs history has done that in the 1st half of the season.  It wasn't some monumental decision.

-Game plan to stop McGahee at all cost. The Bucs D called nothing but run blitzes with corner pinching for support and linbackers plugging ever hole I never expected to see that against our offense this season. :angry:

-Win time of possession-The first half was played even until late in the second quarter. But the Bucs were methodical in keeping the Bills D on the field. While Buffalo was constantly going 3 and out. - The players have nothing to do with that?

Mike Malarkey:

-Pass down field instead of using screens and passes to the flats - It'd help if our QB could throw a 5 yard out or a screen pass.

-Allowed McGahee to dance around instead of hitting the hole . Even if it was plugged hit the damn hole - Allowed him to?  MM doesn't carry the ball.

-Calling a pass on 3rd and 10 from your own 1. What else can be said. - It was 3rd & 7 from the 3.

-Pulling Losman in the forth for Holcomb to throw a ball in the flat (GREAT). And what if Holcomb brought us back. We would be happy we won but would be questioning every minute. Losman sucked and that's one of the reasons Holcomb was brought in.

445660[/snapback]

John Gruden:

445660[/snapback]

Yep, thats it, thats why we lost, white game jerseys. When the team goes back and looks at the tape of the game this week, they will point to the white game jerseys!!

445669[/snapback]

Losman suck....come on dude...The Kid is in his second year...too bad we made a run last year or he would have lost his rookie cherry. But as a coach you have to game plan to your strengths and against your weakness. A rookie QB is not ready to read the secondary schemes, which is why they usually dump off to the TE and RB....Play calling designed to go against a solid vet secondary is very questionable...

Yep, thats it, thats why we lost, white game jerseys.  When the team goes back and looks at the tape of the game this week, they will point to the white game jerseys!!

445679[/snapback]

NO sh-- JACKASS...but all part of trying to wear down the defense...in which they did....