How much money lost on the Browns/Packs game

NavyBillsFan

Who would ever think...

Starting off a weird year.

San Diego 0-2 also...

445514[/snapback]

Thats the flaw in todays fantasy football logic........the Browns picked up some guys that would not be taken in a fantasy draft....some real good offensive lineman. They are a better team that Green Bay, and they are a better offensive team than we are.

Thats the flaw in todays fantasy football logic........the Browns picked up some guys that would not be taken in a fantasy draft....some real good offensive lineman. They are a better team that Green Bay, and they are a better offensive team than we are.

445520[/snapback]

I saw last week's Browns game against Cincy. They moved the ball pretty well, and had a TD and one or two other big plays called back. So far, Crenell has done a good job.

I saw last week's Browns game against Cincy. They moved the ball pretty well, and had a TD and one or two other big plays called back. So far, Crenell has done a good job.

445586[/snapback]

:angry:

At least one good thing happened today with the Browns win.

Mike

oh dang... Atlanta got ruffed up too.

445517[/snapback]

Yeah I was at that game. Usually the lattes and stuff keep people pretty pacified but the Grambling Tiger Band was in town and played before the game. Everyone got riled up and inspired the team. The Seawaks did try to come back and lose in the second half but Vick got hurt....