I just saw the slowest 62-yd TD pass ever....

Lori

Great playcall by Cleveland in their game against the Pack - instead of running the ball to ice the clock coming out of the two-minute warning, they pitched one over the top to TE Steve Heiden. He outran a Green Bay DT (didn't catch the name) to the endzone; even at regular speed, it still looked like slo-mo....

Great playcall by Cleveland in their game against the Pack - instead of running the ball to ice the clock coming out of the two-minute warning, they pitched one over the top to TE Steve Heiden. He outran a Green Bay DT (didn't catch the name) to the endzone; even at regular speed, it still looked like slo-mo....

445506[/snapback]

The DL in question was Corey Williams. He was moving pretty big for a big guy.

Even more impressive was Braylon Edwards' TD catch earlier in the game.

The DL in question was Corey Williams.  He was moving pretty big for a big guy.

Even more impressive was Braylon Edwards' TD catch earlier in the game.

445539[/snapback]

Damn. Knew I should've drafted Trent Dilfer instead of Matt Hasselbeck.....

Yeah, can't fault Williams' effort. Just thought it was semi-hysterical watching the two of them rumble down the field... kind of like watching a race between two dump trucks.

That was pathetic. Sure, it was a nice playcall but where was the Green Bay D? Turning into swiss cheese.

445672[/snapback]

Agreed. You can't convince me that none of the GB DBs could've caught up to him - this is Steve Heiden we're talking about here.

We saw Green Bay twice this preseason, and were underwhelmed both times. With that (lack of) defense, Favre might just be wishing he'd retired after all...

Agreed. You can't convince me that none of the GB DBs could've caught up to him - this is Steve Heiden we're talking about here.

We saw Green Bay twice this preseason, and were underwhelmed both times. With that (lack of) defense, Favre might just be wishing he'd retired after all...

445704[/snapback]

These would be the same GB backfield that couldn't catch a badly limping Randy Moss last year? :angry: No, I'm not entirely surprised Heiden could outrun them. :doh:

Steve Heiden is perhaps the slowest TE in the NFL. But, he's got pretty good hands (witness 2 TD catches and 100 yards plus today).

The Browns won a game I thought they had no business winning. Good for Romeo, Trent and the rest of the Dawgs.

Go Browns! (What can I say...it never totally leaves you)

Mike