Come on girls...Deep breaths....

but our chance to go 19-0 is over.  :doh:

445164[/snapback]

Oh, shucks.

LOL

I swear, some people can't see the forest for the trees.

On the bright side, we had THIRTY-EIGHT people show for the BBLV. Too bad we didn't have much to cheer about, we'd have blown the place up!

Oh, shucks.

LOL

I swear, some people can't see the forest for the trees.

On the bright side, we had THIRTY-EIGHT people show for the BBLV. Too bad we didn't have much to cheer about, we'd have blown the place up!

445172[/snapback]

the real question is will you make it off of page 4? :doh:

I do think Atlanta is going to take a hard look at the rushing B word slap that Tampa put on us today though.

445693[/snapback]

Maybe so... but considering Atlanta LED THE LEAGUE in rushing last year, I don't think they really needed the Tampa tape to help design a gameplan....

Oh yeah - they also have Alex Gibbs, the guy who used to coach the Broncos OL back when they were winning Super Bowls.

Maybe so... but considering Atlanta LED THE LEAGUE in rushing last year, I don't think they really needed the Tampa tape to help design a gameplan....

Oh yeah - they also have Alex Gibbs, the guy who used to coach the Broncos OL back when they were winning Super Bowls.

445741[/snapback]

Aware of both, but thanks for the heads up.

Excuses excuses.

Or are you just afraid of peeking at the pixy? :angry:

445572[/snapback]

Ladies and Gentlemen, since the Cleveland Browns do not have cheerleaders, I give you the Bone Lady.

She's even in a current McDonald's commercial in the Cleveland area.

Mike

(P.S. -- Here's a real nice addendum on her site regarding Jim Kelly's Hall of Fame Induction).