State of the Bills

Mikie2times

Our defense is getting controlled all game by a offense that is not very potent, and while I recognize the fact that our defense has been playing all game I don't see many things changing this from happening as the season moves forward.

You want a blue print to take down this team? To control our defense? It's obvious, play good defense yourself and run the football. You do those things against us and we will wear down game after game.

This is a team sport and in order to have a defense perform at efficient levels we need the offense to stay on the field more then 3 plays. As for stopping the run we will either find a band aid for the problem or we will be in trouble.

Unfortunately we play a team next week that runs the ball better then the Buccaneers do, and perhaps as good as anybody in the league, and oh by the way they have a hell of defense themselves.

IMO we will see a very similar game as the one we just saw.

Our defense is getting controlled all game by a offense that is not very potent, and while I recognize the fact that our defense has been playing all game I don't see many things changing this from happening as the season moves forward. 

You want a blue print to take down this team? To control our defense? It's obvious, play good defense yourself and run the football.  You do those things against us and we will wear down game after game.

This is a team sport and in order to have a defense perform at efficient levels we need the offense to stay on the field more then 3 plays. As for stopping the run we will either find a band aid for the problem or we will be in trouble.

Unfortunately we play a team next week that runs the ball better then the Buccaneers do, and perhaps as good as anybody in the league, and oh by the way they have a hell of defense themselves.

IMO we will see a very similar game as the one we just saw.

444983[/snapback]

I agree with everything you said except the last part.....we won't see a repeat performance next week. Our team will respond, dammit!!!

I think that was as ugly as I have ever seen. That was pathetic. The team should sh-- themseleves and rub it all over because they sh-- the bed as a team today !

445011[/snapback]

It was painful, I don't think I ever remember looking at a 2-0 score as being insurmountable. It really felt like it was today.

It was painful, I don't think I ever remember looking at a 2-0 score as being insurmountable.  It really felt like it was today.

445029[/snapback]

I agree, it seemed as if we could not get rolling and 2 could easily have beaten us!