TSW Cookbook Reminder

Fezmid

It already has 3 votes?  I was under the impression that you were supposed to actually make and eat the food before rating the recipe.  :devil:

444209[/snapback]

I sort of took a bye on the mac and pickle thing. But in fairness, I didn't rate it either. Would have been redundant.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact, shouldn't there be an entire Wings category?!?    Come 'on......they're BUFFALO Wings!!    :D

444206[/snapback]

There's a "Buffalo Specialties" section -- close enough :)

And yes, you should MAKE the food before voting. Unfortunately, not everyone is adult enough to figure these things out. :(

CW

for a second there i thought you were gonna ask him for his salty chocolate balls

444313[/snapback]

Baby you know you're the girrrl, for meeee

And aallll that I want to bee-ee-ee-ee is

[faster, with a beat]

You. And me. And her. Simultaneous

You. And me. And you, and you! Simultaneous

Lovin', baby. Two or three, heheh. Simultaneous

Oooo, that's right

You. And me. And you, and you! Simultaneous

Lovin', baby. Two or three, heheh. Simultaneous

hey, got a question. I just made a recipe. There was no way to preview my recipe, and I accidently submitted it with plenty of typo's and spelling errors.

two questions:

1. Can we add a "Preview recipe" option to the submitter?

2. Is there a way to edit my recipe and fix all of the errors?

448314[/snapback]

I've a few I'd like to edit, too...

Fez???

I've a few I'd like to edit, too...

Fez???

448365[/snapback]

Nothing I can do to let you guys edit them; there's no concept of an "owner," so only the admin can modify the posts.

rtconner -- I deleted your recipe so you can enter it again. It was actually an accident; I was editing it for you, and then clicked the delete button. :D Post it again, as it sounded REALLY good and I might try it for the game this Sunday!

If anyone has edits they'd like to make to the recipes, you can send them to me and I can hand do them.

CW

Nothing I can do to let you guys edit them; there's no concept of an "owner," so only the admin can modify the posts.

rtconner -- I deleted your recipe so you can enter it again.  It was actually an accident; I was editing it for you, and then clicked the delete button. :D  Post it again, as it sounded REALLY good and I might try it for the game this Sunday!

If anyone has edits they'd like to make to the recipes, you can send them to me and I can hand do them.

CW

448382[/snapback]

awww.. that'll teach me not to type things into word first.

how about the preview thing? can we at least get that. I really wanted to see what it looked like. I know your pretty tech savvy fez. even better would be to force a preview and ask "are you sure?"

rtconner -- I deleted your recipe so you can enter it again.  It was actually an accident; I was editing it for you, and then clicked the delete button. :D  Post it again, as it sounded REALLY good and I might try it for the game this Sunday!

CW

448382[/snapback]

Thanks for the info.

I try to be careful when I post and what I'd like to edit is minor stuff. Thanks for the offer to re-do, but I'll be especially careful in the future- my errors are my fault.

you happen to have a cache of the instructions so I don't have to think so much to retype that. just send me a pm if you have it. else, guess i gotta start over.

you happen to have a cache of the instructions so I don't have to think so much to retype that. just send me a pm if you have it. else, guess i gotta start over.

448400[/snapback]

Just sent you a PM. Cut out the <BR><BR> parts; those are returns.

As for preview -- I don't have any access to the scripts themselves. It should be doable, but I don't have access to the server to do that (nor do I know perl yet, which is what I'm assuming it's written in). It's technically possible to do it, and I could probably figure it out if i had access, but I don't. :D

CW

There's a "Buffalo Specialties" section -- close enough :D

And yes, you should MAKE the food before voting.  Unfortunately, not everyone is adult enough to figure these things out. ;)

CW

444276[/snapback]

I don't think I have to make retatta* to know it sucks. Call me omnicient.

*This is not a comment about rhetatta.

Maybe she was watching a game while she ate it.  :D

448451[/snapback]

Women.

PJ's.

Bah.

I watch the games wearing nothing but dirty underwear on my butt and a dried Buffalo penis blessed by an Indian medicine man as an necklace.

Maybe that's why they don't let me in Grevey's anymore.