bush is okay

pope zimli

Okay...there are those who have advised me I never have anything good to say about our so-called president. You may have missed this but I did applaud the nomination of John Roberts, and I haven't seen anything that would change my mind in recent weeks. Good job.

The realy impressive thing is Bush's promise to rebuild New Orleans to the tune of 200 billion dollars with a new tax cut, without increasing the deficit, and keeping the war in Iraq going. This sounds astounding...since he is going to do it by getting rid of waste and fraud in the federal government. It is a bit disconcerting to know that there is 200 billion in wast and fraud in the federal government...but let's see.

Okay...there are those who have advised me I never have anything good to say about our so-called president.  You may have missed this but I did applaud the nomination of John Roberts, and I haven't seen anything that would change my mind in recent weeks.  Good job.

The realy impressive thing is Bush's promise to rebuild New Orleans to the tune of 200 billion dollars with a new tax cut, without increasing the deficit, and keeping the war in Iraq going.  This sounds astounding...since he is going to do it by getting rid of waste and fraud in the federal government. It is a bit disconcerting to know that there is 200 billion in wast and fraud in the federal government...but let's see.

443784[/snapback]

That's in the donut and coffee fund alone.

Okay...there are those who have advised me I never have anything good to say about our so-called president.  You may have missed this but I did applaud the nomination of John Roberts, and I haven't seen anything that would change my mind in recent weeks.  Good job.

The realy impressive thing is Bush's promise to rebuild New Orleans to the tune of 200 billion dollars with a new tax cut, without increasing the deficit, and keeping the war in Iraq going.  This sounds astounding...since he is going to do it by getting rid of waste and fraud in the federal government. It is a bit disconcerting to know that there is 200 billion in wast and fraud in the federal government...but let's see.

443784[/snapback]

Sounds like a plan!

Just cut somewhere else next.

Think they can flood Ottawa, Illinois next?

Then again it is only 18,000 people.

:D:)