Takeo Spikes on NFL Network today

AutumnWind71

Gotta hand it to you guys....love his dedication, and the total effort your team puts out as far as preparation and execution.  Good luck this week and stay healthy.

443713[/snapback]

My favorite on the "6 Days to Sunday" featuring our linebackers is Takeo saying "The quarterback should never say nothin'"

How true is that- and if we could just keep the quarterback obsessed fans from doing the same a real conversation about football might break out!

My favorite on the "6 Days to Sunday" featuring our linebackers is Takeo saying "The quarterback should never say nothin'"

How true is that- and if we could just keep the quarterback obsessed fans from doing the same a real conversation about football might break out!

443729[/snapback]

I was really impressed with our LB's in that piece.

They are dedicated and even if it seems like they are "talkers" they really are a very studious and self starting group. They are the heart and soul of the TEAM, not only the D.

I was really impressed with our LB's in that piece.

They are dedicated and even if it seems like they are "talkers" they really are a very studious and self starting group. They are the heart and soul of the TEAM, not only the D.

443738[/snapback]

Agreed....I couldn't believe that Fletch was in his hotel room prior to curfew....WATCHING GAME FILM lol