Rod Woodson on NFL Network

AKC

With Tyrell Davis interrupting him but Woodson insisting "why don't you let me make my pick", Woodson's take was that if JP can get through the 1st quarter without getting dinged up the game is ours.

That's a QB-based prediction but I'm willing to entertain it from Rod W who took us down nearly on his own on at least one occasion. If the jailbreak over Gandy doesn't materialize we may fare well against another NFC middleweight.

With deference to Lori, Bills 17- Bucs 10

Raider fan here, and I'm picking you guys to KILL the Bucs. :devil:

443712[/snapback]

Welcome to TSW-don't let your Gruden envy show like that! We'll take it out on him for you.

Remember we're all with you on the tuck rule ;-)

Watching your first game I couldn't help but see how poorly Gibson is in coverage- he seems to have no ability to make a play on a ball even when he's in perfect position- do you have any depth at safety or will the team suffer the season with Gibson on the field?

see John Facenda

http://www.raiders.com/downloads/autumn_wind.mp3

"The Autumn Wind is a Raider,

Pillaging just for fun,

he'll knock you around,

and upside down,

and laugh when he's conquered and won."

443856[/snapback]

Ahhh... now I see. Thanks for the clip. I can never get enough of The Voice. :devil:

see John Facenda

http://www.raiders.com/downloads/autumn_wind.mp3

"The Autumn Wind is a Raider,

Pillaging just for fun,

he'll knock you around,

and upside down,

and laugh when he's conquered and won."

443856[/snapback]

i'm no raider fan, but this is just amazing and speaks to how great the raiders image is and their genuinely colorful history. when compared to other "national" teams -- i.e., the cowboys, the steelers, the pack -- they simply blow them away.