Even More from Cindy Sheehan

SilverNRed

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Moore filed Cindy's latest under "Must Read"

"Must Read"

Wow, just wow.  It sure is a good thing that CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, and FOX all felt it was important to cover this woman non-stop for several weeks this summer.

443636[/snapback]

And Katrina is just an evil doer that hates freedom, right?

Right?

Bush Bad? I used to give you better more credit than that. Double talk your smart lawyer talk, but face it, you have begun a pundit.

Let me hear your Gore philosophy and how he would have had such a serious handle on everthing from how he would have saved New Orleans to dealing with the world's bad guys.

I'm serious, You want to answer our troubles from your wonder world perspective?

Pick a subject and have an answer, pick two. Easy to B word.

447209[/snapback]

Umm....I'm not sure where you are going here. I don't have a Gore philosophy. What I did was report a very nice thing he did in helping to rescue 270 hospital patients and staff. I made no claim to anything beyond that. I did anticipate that some would not be able to resist adding to the thread whatever rehashed complaints, petty or substantive, they have about him. I have said nothing, express or implied, about how he would have handled Katrina. I don't see why even the most muted praise for an act so clearly worthy of praise, has to be met with a blistering attack, accusations of a public blow job, a referendum on the entire life of Al Gore complete with an analysis of 8 year old tax records and on and on.

You tell me, bib, what would have been the way to go here to avoid all the nastiness throw into this thread? Should I just have not posted a topical piece on the hurricane showing Al Gore's kindness in this situation or should I only have done so if I added "...however, it must be remembered that Al Gore blah [insert bad Al Gore thingy here], blah, blah [insert another bad Al Gore thingy here] blah, blah, blah, blah [insert another and another and another and another and another bad Al Gore thing here]...ad infinitum"?

You see, if you dare to compliment a democrat here, you...must.....be.....destroyed.

You know, either a democrat has never in the history of this board ever done anything even remotely praise worthy or maybe, just maybe, the right wing cliff hangers here lost their objectivity as far back as when they developed their intelligently designed vestigial tails.

Umm....I'm not sure where you are going here.  I don't have a Gore philosophy.  What I did was report a very nice thing he did in helping to rescue 270 hospital patients and staff.  I made no claim to anything beyond that.  I did anticipate that some would not be able to resist adding to the thread whatever rehashed complaints, petty or substantive, they have about him.  I have said nothing, express or implied, about how he would have handled Katrina.  I don't see why even the most muted praise for an act so clearly worthy of praise, has to be met with a blistering attack, accusations of a public blow job, a referendum on the entire life of Al Gore complete with an analysis of 8 year old tax records and on and on.

You tell me, bib, what would have been the way to go here to avoid all the nastiness throw into this thread?  Should I just have not posted a topical piece on the hurricane showing Al Gore's kindness in this situation or should I only have done so if I added "...however, it must be remembered that Al Gore blah [insert bad Al Gore thingy here], blah, blah [insert another bad Al Gore thingy here] blah, blah, blah, blah [insert another and another and another and another and another bad Al Gore thing here]...ad infinitum"? 

You see, if you dare to compliment a democrat here, you...must.....be.....destroyed.

You know, either a democrat has never in the history of this board ever done anything even remotely praise worthy or maybe, just maybe, the right wing cliff hangers here lost their objectivity as far back as when they developed their  intelligently designed vestigial tails.

448191[/snapback]

:)

It's a two way street here, Mick. One can't post anything about the current administration without the same issues.

It's a two way street here, Mick. One can't post anything about the current administration without the same issues.

448219[/snapback]

Lets see, let me try a little experiment.

One thing I'll say about George Bush, he means well and occasionally has done some really nice things for people. At heart, he is a good man.

Lets see how many liberals accuse me of giving Bush a public blow job or see this post as an invitation to list every bad thing he has ever done since his cheerleading days at Yale.

Lets see, let me try a little experiment.

One thing I'll say about George Bush, he means well and occasionally has done some really nice things for people.  At heart, he is a good man. 

Lets see how many liberals accuse me of giving Bush a public blow job or see this post as an invitation to list every bad thing he has ever done since his cheerleading days at Yale.

448299[/snapback]

Damn, you sucked Gore off and Bush off in one week, nice work, fag! :lol::lol::lol::)

On the bright side, I know where to go for daily updates on the Sheehan situation.  Maybe you could send text messages to my cell phone so I'll be sure not to miss any of your nuanced views?  Just send whichever one of these is your fancy for the day:

Media=bad

Bush=good

Liberals=bad

God=good

Clinton=bad

Hillary=really, really bad

Sheehan=bad

Iraq War=good

Evolution=bad

Rove=good

Rumsfeld=good

Sheehan=bad

Republicans=good

Democrats=bad

Republican war heroes=good, see God above

Democratic war heroes=bad

Staged Bush "visual"=good

Staged Democrat "visual"= biblically bad

Constitutional rights cherished by the left=bad as day old rettata

Constitutional rights cherished by the right=good to the point of sanctity

Conservatives on the PPP=nonpartisan

All who disagree with them on any point=raving partisans

446364[/snapback]

You forgot Mickey = bad.

Can we get back on topic here?

The "outrage" of the day is that poor, innocent Ms. Sheehan was "jostled" when her speech was halted and her organizer arrested for not having a permit for the PA they were using in NYC.

JOSTLED!!!!!! How terrible!!! OUTRAGE!!!!!!! POLICE BRUTALITY!!!!!!!!

Give me a !@#$ing break.

Good thing the media isnt keeping this bull sh-- alive. And on another note...for such an "organized" event they are having they still cant even get the proper permits? In NYC??!!? You should see the !@#$ ups Ive seen parading around NYC with proper permission to do so. This "well-oiled machine" of Sheehan's, backed by Moveon and the rest could'nt square all the paperwork away before they shoved off? Losers.

The "outrage" of the day is that poor, innocent Ms. Sheehan was "jostled" when he speech was halted and her organizer arrested for not having a permit for the PA they were using in NYC.

JOSTLED!!!!!! How terrible!!! OUTRAGE!!!!!!! POLICE BRUTALITY!!!!!!!!

Give me a !@#$ing break.

Good thing the media isnt keeping this bull sh-- alive. And on another note...for such an "organized" event they are having they still cant even get the proper permits? In NYC??!!? You should see the !@#$ ups Ive seen parading around NYC with proper permission to do so. This "well-oiled machine" of Sheehan's, backed by Moveon and the rest couldt square all the paperwork away before they shoved off? Losers.

448369[/snapback]

It is just Bush trying to silence her.

The "outrage" of the day is that poor, innocent Ms. Sheehan was "jostled" when he speech was halted and her organizer arrested for not having a permit for the PA they were using in NYC.

448369[/snapback]

What, you mean THIS?

NEW YORK (AP) -- Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan said Tuesday she was hurt slightly in a scuffle that erupted when police broke up a rally as she was at the microphone.

An organizer was arrested and charged with using a loudspeaker without a permit.

"I was speaking and someone grabbed my backpack and pulled me back pretty roughly," Sheehan said, describing the scene at Manhattan's Union Square on Monday. "I was shoved around."

And you have to love how it ends:

Sheehan, whose son was killed in Iraq last year, is calling for the immediate return of troops from the region. Her 25-state tour is set to culminate Saturday with an anti-war march in Washington.

She gained prominence when she staged a 26-day protest near Bush's ranch outside Crawford, Texas.

That's all the attention they give to what she actually has to say. Then again, she's much less useful to CNN as the "Anti-War Mom" if they reveal that she's also against the "occupation" of New Orleans and thinks we invaded Iraq on behalf of Halliburton and Israel (in that order).

Just a video of John Cena from WWE. He did a video for a song called "Bad, Bad Man" where he and his crew dress up as the A-Team. Not really a fan of wrestling, but its worthy of note because its really well done....and I cant think of any self-respecting man who doesnt have even a small place in his heart for "The A-team".