Even More from Cindy Sheehan

SilverNRed

Michael Moore filed Cindy's latest under "Must Read"

"Must Read"

It is a Christ-like principal to feed the hungry, clothe the naked, and shelter the homeless. That's what is happening in Algiers and other places in Louisiana…but by the people of America, not the so-called "Christians" in charge. If George Bush truly listened to God and read the words of the Christ, Iraq and the devastation in New Orleans would have never happened.

I don't care if a human being is black, brown, white, yellow or pink. I don't care if a human being is Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, or pagan. I don't care what flag a person salutes: if a human being is hungry, then it is up to another human being to feed him/her. George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new administration that cares about Americans even if they don't fall into the top two percent of the wealthiest.

Wow, just wow. It sure is a good thing that CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, and FOX all felt it was important to cover this woman non-stop for several weeks this summer.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Must Read"

Wow, just wow.  It sure is a good thing that CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, and FOX all felt it was important to cover this woman non-stop for several weeks this summer.

443636[/snapback]

She sounds like a prime candidate for being brainwashed into a cult.

(Yeah, I know, she has been already: the liberals. ;))

"Must Read"

Wow, just wow.  It sure is a good thing that CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, and FOX all felt it was important to cover this woman non-stop for several weeks this summer.

443636[/snapback]

I haven't seen someone this obsessed since John Hinckley. You reeeeeally need to get over Cindy Sheehan or change your username to "Taxi Driver".

I haven't seen someone this obsessed since John Hinckley.  You reeeeeally need to get over Cindy Sheehan or change your username to "Taxi Driver".

444110[/snapback]

Or what? Are you going to go back to telling us what a sane woman this is? Yeah, that worked out well.... :devil:

No, my concern isn't with Mrs. Sheehan. It's with our failed mainstream media who, in the weeks before their gross distortion of Hurricane Katrina, spent a great deal of their time presenting this woman to the world as someone important. Shows their high standards of journalistic integrity.

I haven't seen someone this obsessed since John Hinckley.

:devil:

Are you referring to Cindy Sheehan's or Michael Moore's obsession with Bush?

That’s a tough call. Crazy Cindy is clearly over the edge, but I’ve gotta give the edge to the fat man since he’s been at it so long.

:devil:

Are you referring to Cindy Sheehan's or Michael Moore's obsession with Bush?

That’s a tough call.  Crazy Cindy is clearly over the edge, but I’ve gotta give the edge to the fat man since he’s been at it so long.

444200[/snapback]

i'm gonna have to disagree with that. CS is an obsessed loon, on the other hand MM was in it for the money

Or what?  Are you going to go back to telling us what a sane woman this is?  Yeah, that worked out well.... :D

No, my concern isn't with Mrs. Sheehan.  It's with our failed mainstream media who, in the weeks before their gross distortion of Hurricane Katrina, spent a great deal of their time presenting this woman to the world as someone important.  Shows their high standards of journalistic integrity.

444187[/snapback]

Yes, your utter lack of concern for her becomes more and more evident with each thread you start about her. :)

Yes, your utter lack of concern for her becomes more and more evident with each thread you start about her.  :D

444360[/snapback]

Mmm Hmm, so you don't think it's disturbing that a woman this nuts could have been promoted by major news outlets for weeks at a time as someone important? What I wrote about summarizes the real problem that Cindy Sheehan brought attention to - our hopelessly corrupt and inept media. People should know the truth about the individuals they promote. And by promote, I mean PROMOTE. She was never asked a difficult question despite the icon status bestowed upon her.

Also, it's a good thing you've finally stopped defending her. You may have been one of the very last people to realize she has absolutely no credibility but at least you finally came around.

Or what?  Are you going to go back to telling us what a sane woman this is?  Yeah, that worked out well.... :D

No, my concern isn't with Mrs. Sheehan.  It's with our failed mainstream media who, in the weeks before their gross distortion of Hurricane Katrina, spent a great deal of their time presenting this woman to the world as someone important.  Shows their high standards of journalistic integrity.

444187[/snapback]

Just give some money to charity. Then Mickey will think you're a "good man." :)

Mmm Hmm, so you don't think it's disturbing that a woman this nuts could have been promoted by major news outlets for weeks at a time as someone important?  What I wrote about summarizes the real problem that Cindy Sheehan brought attention to - our hopelessly corrupt and inept media.  People should know the truth about the individuals they promote.  And by promote, I mean PROMOTE.  She was never asked a difficult question despite the icon status bestowed upon her.

Also, it's a good thing you've finally stopped defending her.  You may have been one of the very last people to realize she has absolutely no credibility but at least you finally came around.

444605[/snapback]

On the bright side, I know where to go for daily updates on the Sheehan situation. Maybe you could send text messages to my cell phone so I'll be sure not to miss any of your nuanced views? Just send whichever one of these is your fancy for the day:

Media=bad

Bush=good

Liberals=bad

God=good

Clinton=bad

Hillary=really, really bad

Sheehan=bad

Iraq War=good

Evolution=bad

Rove=good

Rumsfeld=good

Sheehan=bad