I'm Married with Children...

Justice

;):o:(

What shall I do in Tampa Saturday night...without the wifey, whom I love? :lol: Anyone here ever hear of Ybor City? Best strip clubs in Florida. Even Miami doesn't come close.

Before anyone here rushes to judgement. I'd like to mention that I am going to Tampa with my brother-in-law (who, by the way is a Dolphins fan). I always told him he is a undercover Bills fan.

But seriously, WWYD? What should I do when I get to Tampa? Anybody here ever been to Tampa?

;)  :o  :(

What shall I do in Tampa Saturday night...without the wifey, whom I love? :lol: Anyone here ever hear of Ybor City? Best strip clubs in Florida. Even Miami doesn't come close.

Before anyone here rushes to judgement. I'd like to mention that I am going to Tampa with my brother-in-law (who, by the way is a Dolphins fan). I always told him he is a undercover Bills fan.

But seriously, WWYD? What should I do when I get to Tampa? Anybody here ever been to Tampa?

443472[/snapback]

Have a blast. Take the opportunities when the arise. Cause they might not be available too often.

If you weren't planning on doing something stupid, you wouldn't have asked. A married man with two young kids getting a weekend to roam free with plenty of beer, naked women and football has trouble written all over it. Have fun!

443568[/snapback]

he is still a pup . little head is doing all the thinking . ;) ( hun, the kids are going to have a little baby brother .) :o:lol::pirate::(:pirate: be safe wrap that pecker

my lone trip to tampa: new years eve...98-99. we never made it to a strip club, chiefly because there were so many hot chicks takin it off for free at the regular clubs! and yes this was in ybor city. wowww what a night. this was the weekend of the bills playoff game in miami (flutie era). we had penn st. vs. ky tix (coulda told you then, couch sux), but the night before we never made it back to the hotel till 5am...because of all the mayhem and public nudity.

so we saw the penn st. game on 2 hrs sleep which was just fine...afterwards loaded up and headed straight to miami. did another 5am night on south beach, tho with not quite as much nudity. too bad. bills choked up the game which wasn't too good either. the highlight of the trip definitely turned out to be new years eve in ybor city.

you're married?? :lol: ! i smell trouble... ;):o:(