(LAMP) Carpeting being installed right now!

Fezmid

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have some pictures posted now. Here's pictures after the trim and doors and such (along with screen and projector), but no carpet, no equipment:

http://www.fezam.com/gallery/view_album.ph...mentTrim&page=1

Here's pictures of the finished product - including some pictures of the huge subwoofer, and some pictures of the screen playing the movie, "Antz." I especially like the one with the ant trying to get out of the screen (bottom middle). :D

http://www.fezam.com/gallery/view_album.ph...Speakers&page=1

CW

Ok, I have some pictures posted now.  Here's pictures after the trim and doors and such (along with screen and projector), but no carpet, no equipment:

http://www.fezam.com/gallery/view_album.ph...mentTrim&page=1

Here's pictures of the finished product - including some pictures of the huge subwoofer, and some pictures of the screen playing the movie, "Antz."  I especially like the one with the ant trying to get out of the screen (bottom middle). :doh:

http://www.fezam.com/gallery/view_album.ph...Speakers&page=1

CW

444614[/snapback]

That is friggin KILLER, bro....I'm so excited for you! HT is one of the greatest hobbies in the world....you made some great choices with the gear, and Im sure it will bring you and your family much enjoyment for years to come :doh:

By the way, have you considered a stand for the center speaker? Might improve the sound as opposed to having it on the floor tilted upwards. I used to use a center stand when I had my Paradigm gear and it really made a difference.

That is friggin KILLER, bro....I'm so excited for you!  HT is one of the greatest hobbies in the world....you made some great choices with the gear, and Im sure it will bring  you and your family much enjoyment for years to come  :doh:

By the way, have you considered a stand for the center speaker? Might improve the sound as opposed to having it on the floor tilted upwards. I used to use a center stand when I had my Paradigm gear and it really made a difference.

444817[/snapback]

Yeah, I just havn't bought it yet. Looks like it's going to cost about $250 :blink::(

You don't by any chance still have your center stand that you could sell me cheap, do you? :doh:

CW

Yeah, I just havn't bought it yet.  Looks like it's going to cost about $250 :doh::blink:

You don't by any chance still have your center stand that you could sell me cheap, do you? :doh:

CW

444863[/snapback]

whoa, definitely DON'T spend anywhere near that on a center stand.....I don't have mine anymore, but I'll find you the link to where I got it and PM it to you

whoa, definitely DON'T spend anywhere near that on a center stand.....I don't have mine anymore, but I'll find you the link to where I got it and PM it to you

444892[/snapback]

Great, thanks!

The one I saw was the official Paradigm stand, so it matches the other ones. If you have something nice that the wife would agree to (that costs a lot less), that'd be awesome!!!

CW

Great, thanks!

The one I saw was the official Paradigm stand, so it matches the other ones.  If you have something nice that the wife would agree to (that costs a lot less), that'd be awesome!!!

CW

444912[/snapback]

Just sent you some links....hope it helps!

Sorry, but the Bills are 0-1 since you finished your home theatre. In the best interests of the team, I'm going to have to ask you to dismantle it, as it is clearly jinxing the Bills. :doh:

Seriously, though, that looks sweet.

Sorry, but the Bills are 0-1 since you finished your home theatre.  In the best interests of the team, I'm going to have to ask you to dismantle it, as it is clearly jinxing the Bills.  :w00t:

Seriously, though, that looks sweet.

446136[/snapback]

We'll have to see how they are when I watch a game down there. If they win against the Falcons next week, I'm watching all games down there from now on (instead of just the ones in HD). :doh:

Thanks! :unsure:

CW

We'll have to see how they are when I watch a game down there.  If they win against the Falcons next week, I'm watching all games down there from now on (instead of just the ones in HD). :(

Thanks! :o

CW

446192[/snapback]

Dude that set uop is smoking!!!!!!!

Wait to you hear the Ralph on that setup this week, Fox sound just blows away CBS.

What caught my eye was the Hr-10 box. Mine have all been white(have three now--long story) and yours was black.

I'm jealous

What the Hell do you do for a living!!!

<_<

449226[/snapback]

I'm a UNIX Administrator (aka: computer geek). My wife manages a drug and alcohol treatment place. And the biggest thing: We have no kids. :(

The setup really didn't cost as much as you might think. The electronics cost me roughly $6,800. Considering I've been saving for this for 6 years, that's only a little over $1k/year! :( While not cheap, I definately think it's worth it. :w00t:

CW