OT: JoeSixPack and SDS are cool guys.

The_Real

JoeSixPack and SDS are really good guys. Thanks for introducing me to everyone. You guys took some time and I appreciate that.

SDS, nice to meet the creator of this site. You do a tremendous job and I appreciate it. Next time let me buy you a drink for your troubles.

Boo Yankees boo Phillies.

Mets in '06

T_R

JoeSixPack and SDS are really good guys.  Thanks for introducing me to everyone.  You guys took some time and I appreciate that. 

SDS, nice to meet the creator of this site.  You do a tremendous job and I appreciate it.  Next time let me buy you a drink for your troubles.

Mets in '06

T_R

442954[/snapback]

Well, thanks! What happened to you on Saturday? I turn around, and you'd pulled a Hoffa.

Well, thanks! What happened to you on Saturday? I turn around, and you'd pulled a Hoffa.

442956[/snapback]

I had some crap to do and I had to run. You left for a few minutes and I was really in a hurry. I caught SDS on the way out.

joe works very hard to prop up his "cranky bastard" persona here on the site, but then he blows it all at the games.  i've seen him running around a tailgate trying harder to feed people than a jewish grandmother.

443016[/snapback]

As I've said before, I use this place so that I don't go postal in real life.

:(

yeah, but you still stiffed us on Sunday.  :(

443009[/snapback]

I didn't stiff you guys at all. I posted you earlier that I got a free ticket Sunday morning. SDS, when you didn't bring that ticket on Saturday night I told everyone I knew that if they had a ticket give me a call. My mom talked to my aunt who talked to my uncle and he had an extra and his was free!

I was worried you guys may not have had the ticket on Sunday and I didn't want to get down there and be S.O.L. I'm sorry if you took offense that there was non intended. :( Next time we can exchange phone numbers and you can call me.

Again sorry.

:D

I didn't stiff you guys at all.  I posted you earlier that I got a free ticket Sunday morning.  SDS, when you didn't bring that ticket on Saturday night I told everyone I knew that if they had a ticket give me a call.  My mom talked to my aunt who talked to my uncle and he had an extra and his was free! 

I was worried you guys may not have had the ticket on Sunday and I didn't want to get down there and be S.O.L.  I'm sorry if you took offense that there was non intended.  :(  Next time we can exchange phone numbers and you can call me.

Again sorry. 

:D

443033[/snapback]

I told you we had the ticket - Jay just didn't bring it to Danny's. That is why we made arrangements to exchange for it on Sun.

If you made a thread about it - I didn't see it because I was AT THE TAILGATE. :(

Thankfully, we sold it around noon.

JoeSixPack and SDS are really good guys.  Thanks for introducing me to everyone.  You guys took some time and I appreciate that. 

SDS, nice to meet the creator of this site.  You do a tremendous job and I appreciate it.  Next time let me buy you a drink for your troubles.

Mets in '06

T_R

442954[/snapback]

Joe's a loser, he abuses his power by locking threads. :(

Mets in '06

T_R

442954[/snapback]

I rescued you from the parking lot and what do I get? nuttin' ;)

:o

I keed, I keed.